Rugby World Cup ......

2 hours ago, king said:

And that behaviour shown by The England team is now instilled into thousands of english kids who play rugby or any other sport.

They think that's how you should behave by coming 2nd..as they have watched top players act like that..

There is no way the Welsh team would act like that.

I wouldn’t worry about that, no kid was watching.....Saturday morning is football ! Lol 

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or we could watch 22 fukcing fannys throwing themselves around the floor because somebody came within three feet of them ? then when their told by the ref ( you know the guy that’s supposed to control

If as a sportsman you can’t lose gracefully then you shouldn’t be in sport. There will always be a time when you come second and it’s how you behave during that period that determines you. England wer

Just the attitude I would expect from a gay football supporter ......

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, king said:

I'm simply stating facts newkid.

It's plastered all over the internet mate..

Yeah mate.... your enjoying "stating facts" more than any Welsh win...

Maybe I just see things differently, I've a few good mates who are Welsh, a few off here, I like the banter...but I'll cheer the Welsh, Scottish and Irish if we're not playing them...

Some of you Welsh lads are so fixated on slagging off the English at every opportunity it gets embarrassing... just waiting for any slip up from England to jump all over it... 

As I say, you've spent more time posting about England than any Welsh game....says it all...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What did England do that was so terrible ?....not just the fact they took their medals off surely ?

It's because its England mate, if SA had lost and took their medals off the Welsh wouldn't give a f**k...

Personally (as socks said) I think humility in losing us good, it doesn't mean.you like losing, it's just manners...

King and the rest dont care about that, it's just anti English shit...

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

It's because its England mate, if SA had lost and took their medals off the Welsh wouldn't give a f**k...

Personally (as socks said) I think humility in losing us good, it doesn't mean.you like losing, it's just manners...

King and the rest dont care about that, it's just anti English shit...

I just googled it half expecting to see Englands players spitting at the opposition or stamping on young children or something....but no........they literally just removed the medals from around their necks.......and that compares to people being killed in Japan....f****n roll on !

• Like 3

Just for the record.... I'm not anti English.....Not watched a full game of rugby or foolsball for nearly 20 yrs, sooner be out with my dogs(less people about?) Just couldn't miss the opportunity to fish for a few bites on here???

Socks hit the nail on the head with his post imo?

Be interested to see if England dominate the next 6 nations.... Because to be truthful they played some good rugby in this World Cup, lost to the better side on the day.... No shame in that ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, socks said:

If as a sportsman you can’t lose gracefully then you shouldn’t be in sport. There will always be a time when you come second and it’s how you behave during that period that determines you. England were beaten by a better team on the day and it’s disrespectful to the winners to have a hissy fit and not have the good grace to wear your second place medals. Also these are professional sportsmen they are paid to be on that pitch and to behave accordingly. They are also ambassadors of their sport and kids look up to them and emulate them so whilst in the public eye they should behave beyond reproach. If back in the changing room you smash your medal to bits that’s up to you but when I’m the public behave like a gracious looser and show some humility .......

You’d bring a tear to a glass eye you big soft tit X !  Lol ? ? 

2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Yeah mate.... your enjoying "stating facts" more than any Welsh win...

Maybe I just see things differently, I've a few good mates who are Welsh, a few off here, I like the banter...but I'll cheer the Welsh, Scottish and Irish if we're not playing them...

Some of you Welsh lads are so fixated on slagging off the English at every opportunity it gets embarrassing... just waiting for any slip up from England to jump all over it... 

As I say, you've spent more time posting about England than any Welsh game....says it all...

Don't take it to heart newkid.

It's only a game.

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Just for the record.... I'm not anti English.....Not watched a full game of rugby or foolsball for nearly 20 yrs, sooner be out with my dogs(less people about?) Just couldn't miss the opportunity to fish for a few bites on here???

Socks hit the nail on the head with his post imo?

Be interested to see if England dominate the next 6 nations.... Because to be truthful they played some good rugby in this World Cup, lost to the better side on the day.... No shame in that ?

So you weren't down bonymaen rugby club enjoying the game then dc ?

6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I bet you broke the land speed record again to get on here when that final whistle went 

What land speed record you referring to BM.

I was as gutted as you that England lost..

1 hour ago, king said:

What land speed record you referring to BM.

I was as gutted as you that England lost..

You was gutted I can't see one post were you even say well done for beating the double champions and getting to the final oh and the record I was referring to was that one with the superbike that doesn't do corners or bends 

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You was gutted I can't see one post were you even say well done for beating the double champions and getting to the final oh and the record I was referring to was that one with the superbike that doesn't do corners or bends 

Have you ever driven any car you have owned as fast as it will go.ever ??