Rugby World Cup ......

i honestly think these third place games are a waste of time.....who cares........

that said I missed the first half....but I quite enjoyed the second half....shame wales lost...but there you go

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or we could watch 22 fukcing fannys throwing themselves around the floor because somebody came within three feet of them ? then when their told by the ref ( you know the guy that’s supposed to control

If as a sportsman you can’t lose gracefully then you shouldn’t be in sport. There will always be a time when you come second and it’s how you behave during that period that determines you. England wer

Just the attitude I would expect from a gay football supporter ......

Posted Images

I think the Welsh team underestimated them today.

If England and South Africa stick to recent form tomorrow,  we should have this in the bag ? ???????

I wonder how many Irish, Scots and Welsh will be supporting the home team tomorrow  :hmm:

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

If England and South Africa stick to recent form tomorrow,  we should have this in the bag ? ???????

I wonder how many Irish, Scots and Welsh will be supporting the home team tomorrow  :hmm:

got a better chance of getting brexit than any of those cheering for england lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

Roll on the morning, cider and Banjo breakfast, three generations of us watching the game, looking forwards to it hopefully not to intense lol, atb Joe.

and me mate,  getting real excited  now, wont sleep much tonight, i get up at 7.30 am and be well ready for it . i hope England play like they have all tournament , if they do tomorrow  we deff lift the cup .but i think springboks  will  push England  to there limit , they are big strong rough side , if England  can match them , we will win deff, come on England  all the country behind you .:good:

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

How is england a home team for the irish. By the way I do think england will win

• Like 1
  • Haha 1