Rugby World Cup ......

Lol max I was pretty much the only mod on there when I left if I thought I was getting to munch stick why not just delete every bad word written against me. There was a whole host of reasons I left there and three other sites at the same time and just stuck with this one. 

• Like 1

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or we could watch 22 fukcing fannys throwing themselves around the floor because somebody came within three feet of them ? then when their told by the ref ( you know the guy that’s supposed to control

If as a sportsman you can’t lose gracefully then you shouldn’t be in sport. There will always be a time when you come second and it’s how you behave during that period that determines you. England wer

Just the attitude I would expect from a gay football supporter ......

Posted Images

1 minute ago, socks said:

Lol max I was pretty much the only mod on there when I left if I thought I was getting to munch stick why not just delete every bad word written against me. There was a whole host of reasons I left there and three other sites at the same time and just stuck with this one. 

I think it makes you a proper bottler!

f**k me leaving an internet site because of cyber stick....

Lol lol....

C'mon Max give it a rest now, you don't half talk some shit at times!! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
43 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Honestly he did' few old lads got onto him about something or other and the heat in the kitchen was too much .

Whoosh he was gone faster than Cameron after Brexit result ?

Lol believe what you want max ... like I said I left four sites at the same time and just stayed on this one ... unlike you I come onto the internet for a crack after work to learn stuff to pass on a bit of knowledge to read others peoples posts and not to argue whether the sun is hot or the night is dark. 

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

two pages of bickering again.

there is a 'get it off ya chest thread' if your interested

cant wait to watch the game later.

now i am hoping wales beat the Boks,then game on for the final

well said Ted?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, walshie said:

Come on Wales. Make it a Northern Hemisphere final. 

I second that. Would be nice to see Wales do and have a England v Wales or Wales v England, Don't want any shit about which way round it is.

Come on Wales do the Biz.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

I thought we were going to get our arses handed to us yesterday but, the English lads did bloody well :yes: ???????

......... I was at work yesterday so, I could only keep checking the score occasionally.  I watched the highlights when I got home :thumbs:

To be honest, I don't fancy Wales chances today but, I'll be watching the game hoping that I'm proved wrong :yes: ???????

An England v Wales match is always good but, a world cup final would be fantastic  ?

Not that impressed with the first half  - not a single try and, only 1 decent passing run. 

Maybe 1 chance each at actually running the ball over.

At the moment,  it looks like a contest for second place. 

I hope Wales can up their game in the second half and put in a couple of tries.