Rugby World Cup ......

22 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Listening to the commentators on the England game they’ve won it already 

I know ...drives you insane don't it ....and I'm obviously routing us on....

this ref has been great though in this first half....that last desition againt the red player was spot on.....wasn't his fault white 14 went down to his knees as he made the tackle....

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or we could watch 22 fukcing fannys throwing themselves around the floor because somebody came within three feet of them ? then when their told by the ref ( you know the guy that’s supposed to control

If as a sportsman you can’t lose gracefully then you shouldn’t be in sport. There will always be a time when you come second and it’s how you behave during that period that determines you. England wer

Just the attitude I would expect from a gay football supporter ......

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Pains me to say it but i reckon England has got a great chance there back row is world class I played minis against billy when he lived in pontypool ! 

See how wales get on tomorrow 

it shouldn't pain you mate.....most of you vally lads are watered down English anyway....:tongue2:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Are there millions of pounds on stake from the decision of a geography teacher from reading like there is in football ?? 

there proberbly is in todays rugby world cup......

although your above statement has no baring on giving the ref some respect .....

shame T.C (Tiercel )....isn't around to watch ...he would have liked the ref in todays England match

• Like 1

We was watching this yesterday in a proper old school spit and sawdust pub in Canning Town before the West Ham game.....the build up to kick off was all full of energy " Engerlund Engerlund Engerlund "........this aint a rugby area i dont think anyone really knows the rules but enthusiastic patriotism etc......about 20 mins into the game and your starting to see a few yawns,hear a few little whispers......then by about half hour you hear the first...." Bargain Hunts on the other side "...........by 40 minutes its " turn this f****n rubbish over " ?

Ol man what a boring game,apart from the messy bundles on the floor you now have to sit listening to the referee for hours on end....great that we won and all that but West Brom v Huddersfield turned out a much better watch !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

tell you what else is bugging me.....tha panel of explayers in the studio that they keep getting to throw a ball round to replicate stuff....they did it yesterday in the England match....and they have just done it again at the start of this welsh match....covered the ball in baby oil...to replicate the rain.....

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

tell you what else is bugging me.....tha panel of explayers in the studio that they keep getting to throw a ball round to replicate stuff....they did it yesterday in the England match....and they have just done it again at the start of this welsh match....covered the ball in baby oil...to replicate the rain.....

Covered the ball in baby oil???

Another of the pranks you see in rugby clubs up and down the country I presume? Lol

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Covered the ball in baby oil???

Another of the pranks you see in rugby clubs up and down the country I presume? Lol

I often cover my balls in baby oil but I stopped playing rugby years ago ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
28 minutes ago, socks said:

I often cover my balls in baby oil but I stopped playing rugby years ago ?

Ahh, but do you enjoy being in the company of other man while you do it and making them practice their handling ? X

Its OK if you do, we won’t take the piss or anything :) 

Edited by WILF
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ahh, but do you enjoy being in the company of other man while you do it and making them practice their handling ? X

Its OK if you do, we won’t take the piss or anything :) 

Personally no...

But old socky poo's was slipping all over the place when I went to pick up some ferrets the other week....most strange behaviour I thought...lol

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Personally no...

But old socky poo's was slipping all over the place when I went to pick up some ferrets the other week....most strange behaviour I thought...lol

Maybe he was conducting a “wet” simulation ? Lol ? 

• Haha 1