No Rabbits and Sheep Ruslers .

8 Traps down for two nights  and nothing ? very large ,deep sets in Sand  all well used but it did not look right , I have watched these all Summer and there has been plenty Mammy Rabbits sat at the mouth of the holes chewing the cud and their Nippers running about but they have all gone ? in the past this has been down  to Stoats , ferrets  or Polecats moving in and you soon pick them up , the same with Mixi  a lot die in the holes and Rats move in quick  but again you pick them up in traps, the Rabbits are very safe from man at this place so its a mystery for now .

Rang a mate up to tell him I will be down today he Farms a big spread in Leicestershire and was telling me that Sheep are going AWOL all over the Shires  and its getting worse he said that 5 blokes were caught in  glouster  with two half  Butchered Sheep , they were in a one bed Flat and had been seen bringing them in alive  the Farmer said they were his  and the 5 blokes said they found them ! the police said they could do nothing ? funny old World  me and the Mrs  were almost Strip searched  over a number plate  with one letter 15 mill out of place .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, micky said:

8 Traps down for two nights  and nothing ? very large ,deep sets in Sand  all well used but it did not look right , I have watched these all Summer and there has been plenty Mammy Rabbits sat at the mouth of the holes chewing the cud and their Nippers running about but they have all gone ? in the past this has been down  to Stoats , ferrets  or Polecats moving in and you soon pick them up , the same with Mixi  a lot die in the holes and Rats move in quick  but again you pick them up in traps, the Rabbits are very safe from man at this place so its a mystery for now .

Rang a mate up to tell him I will be down today he Farms a big spread in Leicestershire and was telling me that Sheep are going AWOL all over the Shires  and its getting worse he said that 5 blokes were caught in  glouster  with two half  Butchered Sheep , they were in a one bed Flat and had been seen bringing them in alive  the Farmer said they were his  and the 5 blokes said they found them ! the police said they could do nothing ? funny old World  me and the Mrs  were almost Strip searched  over a number plate  with one letter 15 mill out of place .

Sheep rustling been going on down here as well, just find the Gralloch in the morning.

one bloke did get caught, never heard what happened but it’s still going on.