What hunting set up you using?

I generally use 9.5 and theraband 25-20.

I really like the gzk, can’t remember the cut......they were bought pre done, it was .75 though , really liked it, found it used to die prematurely at the pouch where it’s tied on.....sometimes not lasting long at all.

I’ve just bought some of that red precise at .7, cut at 25-20mm. I find it a bit harder to pull than the theraband but not much...only shot a few in the woods this morning, seems quick and powerful enough. Is the extra price worth it over the theraband.....not sure yet.....in fact I can’t remember how much I paid for the theraband I have. This cost £16 plus postage at £3/4 quid from cattyshack for a 2m roll.

There seems quite a few flat bands to pick from at the moment so I was wondering how you have found the different types and what’s your preferred hunting setup inc ammo.

cheers

Edited by Shortstraw

Keep a load of Catty,s hanging on the back of the door and normally just grab one as I go out the door also keep one in the van incase so could be anything but band wise it’s normally tbg or 1745 amber tube, sometimes take the starship and 12mm lead for a drive round the lanes it absolutely flattens things but not very stealthy, ✌️

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 13:39, Mr Wilkes said:

I’m using a catty shack Goblet with his .82 green hunting series band.. lovely.. launching 11 mm steel very accurately .

Am I right in thinking you used to use scout with simple shot black bands? If so how did you find the black bands they do?

cheers

Yes I did, I used to order sheet latex (black) and I would cut it at 22mm straight. I ran out and decided to order pre cut bands, when I tried them they wernt no where near as good as the ones I’d cut myself so I didn’t order any more.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 21/10/2019 at 13:40, Mr Wilkes said:

Yes I did, I used to order sheet latex (black) and I would cut it at 22mm straight. I ran out and decided to order pre cut bands, when I tried them they wernt no where near as good as the ones I’d cut myself so I didn’t order any more.

i didn,t know you was so into cattys mate