Bull x

15 hours ago, longers01 said:

Nice looking dog mate hope you find a good bitch to line him with atb longers01 

yep nice looking dog , he looks the part , it not bad x the 3/8x5/8  , but seen some very nice  1xs   2nd gen, nt over heavy  and quite racy,  there few out there it  meeting the right lads, keep looking mate somthing might come up .

• Like 1

tidy dogs that do abit ,are 2 a penny....good bitches are alot harder to find imo.....having the best of both don't guarantee they will throw tidy dogs.....if it was me I would have to see both put in a few seasons of graft and be pushed to the limit before making a lining.....some dogs look good dropping a few things a month.....give them a few days a week at it,5 months of the yr.......then you see what you got?work your dog to the max.....news will travel.....you will have your pick of bitches then....?you get sorted?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

tidy dogs that do abit ,are 2 a penny....good bitches are alot harder to find imo.....having the best of both don't guarantee they will throw tidy dogs.....if it was me I would have to see both put in a few seasons of graft and be pushed to the limit before making a lining.....some dogs look good dropping a few things a month.....give them a few days a week at it,5 months of the yr.......then you see what you got?work your dog to the max.....news will travel.....you will have your pick of bitches then....?you get sorted?

Word only travels if your telling folk what your up to :thumbs:..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1