Here She Is...

1 hour ago, C3PO said:

Thank you!

Sony A7R3 + 24-70GM @ 2.8F + 70-200GM @ F2.8

Bloody knew it weren't some phone or you just snappin away. Bit of thought gone into them.

The mans a lefty too ? Bet that cost you about 50 coins more than the righty. Shame.

Top notch kit that. Optic looks a bit cheap mind, even though it’s a bushy ? considering the glass you have and had on your past rigs. You gonna upgrade it like?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Rez said:

Bloody knew it weren't some phone or you just snappin away. Bit of thought gone into them.

The mans a lefty too ? Bet that cost you about 50 coins more than the righty. Shame.

Top notch kit that. Optic looks a bit cheap mind, even though it’s a bushy ? considering the glass you have and had on your past rigs. You gonna upgrade it like?

Haha! Yes most likely will upgrade the scope it at some point but funds are tight after this gun and two HW100KT rifles bought this month too! To be honest, the glass on it is great, even at low light, only issue really the max x9 magnification and simple cross hairs. Today I will zero it in and see how it goes :)

• Like 1

Well went up to the club this morning and put 500 pellets through the TX200HC. After a dozen or so shots got a reasonable zero sorted at thirty yards before refining things and technique further.

I really like the .22 calibre. The rifle fires with a reassuring “thud” and a little bit of recoil, enough to let you know it’s a springer but nothing like a kicking mule. To the cheek, it feels perfect ... well balanced and “snug”. I’m using JSB Exacts 5.52s they seem to be great for this rifle.

After an hour benchresting targets at 30 yards, tried some standing, but supported shots. Was really pleased that I hit every spinner from 15 to 45 yards, but beyond that it started to fall apart for me. My Bushnell 3-9 x 40 fixed focus was blurry any further out and anyhow I need more practice to shoot a springer farther accurately. Maybe that’s beyond my capable range anyway.

Had a moment when shots suddenly started going AWOL at 30 yards....couldn’t understand it. Then discovered the Q-Tec Mini moderator from Air Arms had somehow worked loose, so tightened it up and all was good again.

Overall, love this rifle and the simplicity in shooting it delivers. I am not as accurate with it as with my HW100KT but that’s hardly surprising. What I love about it is the just get-up-and-go ability to just shoot - and that feeling of satisfaction with the firing cycle. Well done Air Arms.

Edited by C3PO
  • Like 2

Not sure if you have tried this C3PO but with no grip whatsoever on the fore end of the gun and rather a rest or flat palm allowing the gun to cycle the same way time and time again really tightens my rifles groups up. 

I concentrate on the building of the shot, breathing and follow through on top of the recurring shot cycle, ( hope I'm not asking anyone to suck eggs here ) but what a difference to my grouping.

Sorry about my drawing :icon_redface:

IMG_1121.JPG.823861ed0c713079aa09193b17c312ab.JPG

atb. Mark.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The art of spring rifle shooting.

By Mark Williams.

600th edition.

Concentrate on the building of the shot, breathing and follow through on top of the recurring shot cycle.

The end. Until Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
8 hours ago, Rez said:

The art of spring rifle shooting.

By Mark Williams.

600th edition.

Concentrate on the building of the shot, breathing and follow through on top of the recurring shot cycle.

The end. Until Sunday.

The thing is rez

the man is right as you know a spring rifle if not shot right WILL BITE BACK

a blind man can shoot a pcp but not every one can shoot a spring rifle

Mark has shown this time and time again with his very accurate shooting 

just like some one else that used to but now would rather put his results up on fb or u tube

int that right rezmond .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To be honest 3cpo i dont like the tx200 iv had 3 or 4 of them

and just cant get on with them

but the pro sport is the one i would go for and iv had far to many of them to count lol

but in saying that I do like the look of the tx200 hc

My grandson Ethan loves the tx and is looking for another one

any way enjoy your toy and bag loads of pray with it

as the old saying go,s

WHAT WORKS FOR ONE MAY NOT FOR ANOTHER

i do like the stock on it mind

get some oil on her

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

post-63400-0-05863100-1495476651.jpg

post-63400-0-33419000-1495476643.jpg

post-63400-0-08790100-1495558448.jpg

post-63400-0-78678700-1495476810.jpg