whippet/greyhound....grew

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no relative of whins but I tell you what old chap I was born into running dogs and non ped racers but I was swayed in the direction of the cross bred lurchers as I enjoyed the hunting all the very

Tomo if you dont fancy touch a terrier or maybe bull then i reckon try n find a fast coursing type like mine or the one shaun had. Hes fast hasnt got that laid back running style you can hear hes jaw

Haymin has black bitch out paddy ,Tia 1/2 grey 1/4 whip 1/4 wheat, nice bitch must be 6/7year old now

Posted Images

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

And yas right we had a few ta mle mostly ought and can kill long ears quickly that's what's  covering her in a season or two. TB BILL

Her grandsire was a f1 whipp grey strike while the irons hot top honcho grey entu fire in her F little un dam ped then ba ck ta collie whipp x non ped no messing just want make Contact quickly has they can. Smallest bitch kept back fa young lad atb bill

3 hours ago, C.green said:

I reckon youd be mad not to want abit of coursing blood or sommat to make small fast sharp thing but with abit of stay with them aswell. Be proper little sport dogs with abit of sommat else.

I don't think he'd be mad not to, he knows what he's doing, but that's how I would go, had a few like that in my early years take some beating for a bit of every thing, this one was off a saluki lurcher to a non ped, 22" fast as a fast thing and game as a pitbull.

038.JPG

• Like 1
3 hours ago, billhardy said:

And yas right we had a few ta mle mostly ought and can kill long ears quickly that's what's  covering her in a season or two. TB BILL

deff  Bill,  when i had me none ped   racing whippet bitch, 20 in 20lb , caught few rabbits , the odd hare real nice little bitch. down the track this is by Cannock  staffs, some of the males hit  34lb  fiery  strong little buggers  pile into foxes no prob, there sbt  , in there lines , you see it in males few times, all these types had greyhound in them. Tomos   bitch as good wind/speed , them type whippets , or similar  type grews  would be bang on i reckon .!

1 hour ago, bird said:

deff  Bill,  when i had me none ped   racing whippet bitch, 20 in 20lb , caught few rabbits , the odd hare real nice little bitch. down the track this is by Cannock  staffs, some of the males hit  34lb  fiery  strong little buggers  pile into foxes no prob, there sbt  , in there lines , you see it in males few times, all these types had greyhound in them. Tomos   bitch as good wind/speed , them type whippets , or similar  type grews  would be bang on i reckon .!

This little bitch around 26 27 pound now she developed an

Not around  2 yrs old twenty inch we have a non ped male by us he has all t h e modern and older top breedi g in him ill use th at he about twenty-three 35 maybe bit more pounds in weight  hell have the desired affect I lookin. g for   atb bill

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Ray has a boy I b witnessed staffie been xed with whippets the bred back I know dome who still fo it all be it for work these. Days atb bill

Are you related to whin ?? 

2 hours ago, bird said:

Ray the little bit h had plenty coneys now a long ear by ac ident she wants ra pike in ta the big teeth silly fecker. Lol thus her season run abut harder now she  developed jaz taking bagstage  keys how and what we can get fro. This little fecker lol atbbill