whippet/greyhound....grew

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no relative of whins but I tell you what old chap I was born into running dogs and non ped racers but I was swayed in the direction of the cross bred lurchers as I enjoyed the hunting all the very

Tomo if you dont fancy touch a terrier or maybe bull then i reckon try n find a fast coursing type like mine or the one shaun had. Hes fast hasnt got that laid back running style you can hear hes jaw

Haymin has black bitch out paddy ,Tia 1/2 grey 1/4 whip 1/4 wheat, nice bitch must be 6/7year old now

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Was speaking to bob he reckons paddy still has a shag in him but finds it very difficult to let his blood across the border ??? 

if  come up over the border for the mating does that count......

or .....my great grandfather on my mums side is a scott.....he was a mcloud ...from sky....aparantly walked to Newcastle to work in the shipyards in the 1800 hundreds ....:D

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, TOMO said:

if  come up over the border for the mating does that count......

or .....my great grandfather on my mums side is a scott.....he was a mcloud ...from sky....aparantly walked to Newcastle to work in the shipyards in the 1800 hundreds ....:D

Tek a live haggis and some porridge what's got salt in it your be in nae bother big man 

31 minutes ago, C.green said:

I reckon youd be mad not to want abit of coursing blood or sommat to make small fast sharp thing but with abit of stay with them aswell. Be proper little sport dogs with abit of sommat else.

Wants it to kill a rabbit no take 5 mins to do.it ???

• Haha 3
44 minutes ago, C.green said:

I reckon youd be mad not to want abit of coursing blood or sommat to make small fast sharp thing but with abit of stay with them aswell. Be proper little sport dogs with abit of sommat else.

Was thinking the same. Depends on what he wants and how the bitch is bred. Wouldn’t limit the options to just a grew unless you can find exactly what you are looking for. If there’s a bit of something else in there and it’s doing the job ?

Tomo if you dont fancy touch a terrier or maybe bull then i reckon try n find a fast coursing type like mine or the one shaun had. Hes fast hasnt got that laid back running style you can hear hes jaw snapping when he runs but has enough coursing blood to give him that sticky style forcing mistakes out of things. I genuinly think they be chancy myself and hes brother ted notntoo far from you. 

4406F097-3FA7-4756-829E-CB23203DCEA1.jpeg.868484a3437afb42d6fba69147155e5c.jpeg

Edited by C.green
  • Like 3

There was a cracking litter few years ago up here of barra big 28inch bitch to a pure whippet j Lowe the traveller owned every one killed fox theres a vid nocking about way them on it kill 50 rabbits easy on lamp barra kill.anything even heavy teeth plenty drive your only after rabbits hares most dogs will have a go ?

• Like 1