whippet/greyhound....grew

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no relative of whins but I tell you what old chap I was born into running dogs and non ped racers but I was swayed in the direction of the cross bred lurchers as I enjoyed the hunting all the very

Tomo if you dont fancy touch a terrier or maybe bull then i reckon try n find a fast coursing type like mine or the one shaun had. Hes fast hasnt got that laid back running style you can hear hes jaw

Haymin has black bitch out paddy ,Tia 1/2 grey 1/4 whip 1/4 wheat, nice bitch must be 6/7year old now

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Get in ya mans case for a use of that one in Scotland mate. Dogs retired I sure but hey. If ye don’t ask ye don’t get an it’s produced some half decent mutts aswell ?

Think hes 11 years of age now tommo want me to phone him and ask ??

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Get in ya mans case for a use of that one in Scotland mate. Dogs retired I sure but hey. If ye don’t ask ye don’t get an it’s produced some half decent mutts aswell ?

get in ya mans case......:blink:.....jesus ....you gone pure Jock there katch......not a clue what ya mean...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t ye know who we mean? I can’t for life of me remember his username on here ? black dog that bred all them bobcocks ? the young are doing well tho for lads who got them an j sure his breedings have clicked with a few diff types a bitches, worth a punt if ye ask me?

Mr rabbit

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Think hes 11 years of age now tommo want me to phone him and ask ??

Did paddy’s brother almost BOB  ever line anything he was the faster of the two use to annoy him he did no formal training at all just natrurlly faster eye paddy produced some good dogs I really like the Wheaton x ?always thought he go well to a real good coursing dog there was a man I thought would use him ?

Edited by Bearfoot
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t ye know who we mean? I can’t for life of me remember his username on here ? black dog that bred all them bobcocks ? the young are doing well tho for lads who got them an j sure his breedings have clicked with a few diff types a bitches, worth a punt if ye ask me?

yes..yes..... I get ya now....but I'm in same boat....fecked if a remember his name.....did he used to do a few posts with big bags of bunnys on the lamp with that dog....im I thinking the right one.....was it a grew ??

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yes..yes..... I get ya now....but I'm in same boat....fecked if a remember his name.....did he used to do a few posts with big bags of bunnys on the lamp with that dog....im I thinking the right one.....was it a grew ??

One of his was a 3/4 whip 1/4grey I think , I'm sure haymin used it on one of his bitches 

32 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Did paddy’s brother almost BOB  ever line anything he was the faster of the two use to annoy him he did no formal training at all just natrurlly faster eye paddy produced some good dogs I really like the Wheaton x ?always thought he go well to a real good coursing dog there was a man I thought would use him ?

No.it never lined nothing 

• Like 1