Good deer dogs (pure)

4 hours ago, mushroom said:

Think Dan said you’d be damn lucky to catch one with a dog. I’d be more than happy to have a bash mind ?

Aye and that’s 100% what folk on here are going on. But you tell me why a dog that could catch a fallow or a roe daytime couldn’t catch a deer that was smaller than a fallow and slower than a roe ? In an open field ?!? Plenty of folk doing it. Maybe Dan’s deer were big, fast or on poor ground to run. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Running fast hounds after Deer, in dense woodland,.. well, its pretty obvious that sooner or later, your dogs will get seriously hurt... ? Of course, back in the day, we were different men,....it

Never no when your life going to change for the worse 

I have to admit if I was looking after getting a dog for deer saluki would have to be in it's breeding. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Adult buck Whitetail go from 68kg to 128kg. Fuuck me, google the shit you wanna say before typing and making a numpty of yasen ?‍♂️

l? plum 

google ive just had a look summer 68 to 128 kg in summer lol what about winter and running does 

i wouldnt slip on a big red but have  does 

google also said top speed of 48kph lol slow as f**k lol

and im the numpty my word 

6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Aye and that’s 100% what folk on here are going on. But you tell me why a dog that could catch a fallow or a roe daytime couldn’t catch a deer that was smaller than a fallow and slower than a roe ? In an open field ?!? Plenty of folk doing it. Maybe Dan’s deer were big, fast or on poor ground to run. 

or just plain shit dogs lol

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Exactly, I have no idea of the ins apart from what the Yank lads said on the matter mate. I’ll take their word over a slop loving MC monkey who thinks the Ukraine was once Russia any day though ?

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

l? plum 

google ive just had a look summer 68 to 128 kg in summer lol what about winter and running does 

i wouldnt slip on a big red but have  does 

google also said top speed of 48kph lol slow as f**k lol

and im the numpty my word 

Hang on, you think 48kph is slow? ????

Its around 32mph in case you were wondering and over long distance. 

I should’ve stuck to my guns… I bow out mate ?‍♂️

@chartpolski I thought you had this under control ?

5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Exactly, I have no idea of the ins apart from what the Yank lads said on the matter mate. I’ll take their word over a slop loving MC monkey who thinks the Ukraine was once Russia any day though ?

more then me think ukraine is russia lol

you are clueless when it comes to running dogs mush that much is obvious 

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Hang on, you think 48kph is slow? ????

Its around 32mph in case you were wondering and over long distance. 

I should’ve stuck to my guns… I bow out mate ?‍♂️

@chartpolski I thought you had this under control ?

48kph is as slow as f**k lol are you for real 

google is your friend mush

69 km/h saluki 

72 km/h greyhound 

45mph

The brown hare is known for its long, black-tipped ears and fast running - it can reach speeds of 45mph when evading predators.

they dont have top speed of a fast coursing bred on google mush lol but they can close the gap on a hare lol

so yes 48kph is slow 

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

google is your friend mush

69 km/h saluki 

72 km/h greyhound 

45mph

The brown hare is known for its long, black-tipped ears and fast running - it can reach speeds of 45mph when evading predators.

they dont have top speed of a fast coursing bred on google mush lol but they can close the gap on a hare lol

so yes 48kph is slow 

Why do you keep saying mush , mush