Good deer dogs (pure)

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

I think Dan and the boys were on about the speed, stamina and the sheer agility of them mate. Anyone who has had a bash at deer knows they can leap fences in a single bound one day and hang up the next. I’ve seen a group of reds clear an 8’ fence with no dog behind them, that’s some animal to expect a 28” dog to pull down imo. Of course it can be done on the off but MC Tw@t always knows better ?‍♂️???

ive actually run a few you plum you think a dog can’t clear an 8 foot fence hedge after the deer ? 

anyone seen a descent mutt behind medium sized deer knows there easy 

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Running fast hounds after Deer, in dense woodland,.. well, its pretty obvious that sooner or later, your dogs will get seriously hurt... ? Of course, back in the day, we were different men,....it

Never no when your life going to change for the worse 

I have to admit if I was looking after getting a dog for deer saluki would have to be in it's breeding. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

you think a descent dog gives a fack about land and species they will just get stuck in mushroom it’s a medium size bambi not some mythical beast ? 

Tell that to the springbok that our Sandy mentioned earlier! They will jump between 2 & 3 meters into the air, whilst on the sprint. No other gazelle can do that! So why should deer be all the same? You think a CWD is the same as a Fallow? Jog on ;)

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

ive actually run a few you plum you think a dog can’t clear an 8 foot fence hedge after the deer ? 

anyone seen a descent mutt behind medium sized deer knows there easy 

Oh do fuuck off lol

Next you’ll be saying a five bar gate is 12’ ?‍♂️ Silly sausage 

Just now, mushroom said:

Tell that to the springbok that our Sandy mentioned earlier! They will jump between 2 & 3 meters into the air, whilst on the sprint. No other gazelle can do that! So why should deer be all the same? You think a CWD is the same as a Fallow? Jog on ;)

cwd are nippy quick little things a fallow isn’t really fast compared to say a roe 

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Oh do fuuck off lol

Next you’ll be saying a five bar gate is 12’ ?‍♂️ Silly sausage 

you have seen shite dogs mate it’s not your fault you think a good dog can’t clear a couple a meters when running full pelt you sausage ? 

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

why don’t me and you have a day out on the bambi ron ? run 3 daylight and a few when dark ? 

see what a proper dog is capable of ? 

You want a night , no probs , you will need to loose some timber thou as your dog won’t get a run as you will be to far behind as I don’t take prisoners ?

• Haha 4
9 minutes ago, mushroom said:I’ve seen a group of reds clear an 8’ fence with no dog behind them, that’s some animal to expect a 28” dog to pull down imo. Of course it can be done on the off but MC Tw@t always knows better ?‍♂️???

Next he will be saying he pulling exmoor reds regular bow bay tray and 5 and 5 on top with one dog ?

• Haha 1
Just now, Big Ron said:

You want a night , no probs , you will need to loose some timber thou as your dog won’t get a run as you will be to far behind as I don’t take prisoners ?

night is easy work mate i want to show you a 500yd slip and the dog make easy work of it 

i’ll be there come season that woo t be an issue ? 

Just now, mC HULL said:

you have seen shite dogs mate it’s not your fault you think a good dog can’t clear a couple a meters when running full pelt you sausage ? 

I’ve seen both good and bad. You love, are like the Farmer Giles hanging out of my arse, fun to play with but full of crap and a pain in the arse if you engage with them too much. Every member on here can see right through you and ya sloppy baws ;) 

Strike me as the cnut stood in the beer tent dressed in full gear, chatting about Saluki imports and how much better they are ?‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Is he carrying the yard? Lmao how the fuuck does he get up to a pull before the dog tears it apart trying to hold it down?

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

night is easy work mate i want to show you a 500yd slip and the dog make easy work of it 

i’ll be there come season that woo t be an issue ? 

Have a day off will you love ffs ?

4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I’ve seen both good and bad. You love, are like the Farmer Giles hanging out of my arse, fun to play with but full of crap and a pain in the arse if you engage with them too much. Every member on here can see right through you and ya sloppy baws ;) 

Strike me as the cnut stood in the beer tent dressed in full gear, chatting about Saluki imports and how much better they are ?‍♂️

can see threw me ? you think a medium deer is unstoppable and a dog can’t clear a few meters ? 

i don’t drink don’t wear camp im strictly wellies ? 

i don’t run import salukis i have coursing breds and they do what i want why would i own out else 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Is he carrying the yard? Lmao how the fuuck does he get up to a pull before the dog tears it apart trying to hold it down?

Have a day off will you love ffs ?

out up to 60kg say me dog will pull and finish single i dont need to finish em ?be a little pull damage back end everything else will be to the neck 

13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

out up to 60kg say me dog will pull and finish single i dont need to finish em ?be a little pull damage back end everything else will be to the neck 

Adult buck Whitetail go from 68kg to 128kg. Fuuck me, google the shit you wanna say before typing and making a numpty of yasen ?‍♂️

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1