Good deer dogs (pure)

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Running fast hounds after Deer, in dense woodland,.. well, its pretty obvious that sooner or later, your dogs will get seriously hurt... ? Of course, back in the day, we were different men,....it

Never no when your life going to change for the worse 

I have to admit if I was looking after getting a dog for deer saluki would have to be in it's breeding. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, C.green said:

Id reckon them muntjac are more lively than roe tbh i got a bitch here 17/18 inch but very strong she can only hold munty but kill roe. Munty dont lay down and give in like some other deer i domt think.

I agree muntys seem stronger than roe and I've seen one drag my busher all over the place yet she's pinned roe down easy and bucks easily open a dog up 

• Like 1

You could get onto the coyotes hunting guys but however the only way to have fast dogs in the forest is to raise them there so they learn that trees dont move before they are fast enough to really hurt themselves. A running hound x sight hound could be the ticket for what your after.

2 hours ago, stevemac said:

You could get onto the coyotes hunting guys but however the only way to have fast dogs in the forest is to raise them there so they learn that trees dont move before they are fast enough to really hurt themselves. A running hound x sight hound could be the ticket for what your after.

True if you running any bad land always best to get the pups on it as much as posable 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Yet here you are?‍♂️ A big fat obese fcuker, too Ill to work but bumming up your 3 legged red stag killer ? go on tell us another one ?

No more bites from me got go clean the dogs out try it some time I'll see you when see you can chat shit to my face then we will see how well you now me cracky