Good deer dogs (pure)

9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

?Stop talking through your f***ing arse cheeks,Greengrass,For those of us who live in the real world,it can happen to anyone ..one day your flying high,the next your on the streets with f**k all ..You Selling crack to school kids on the side then to top up your DLA? 10 bags of spice sprayed ammo? £6 a rabbit?? Don't get high from your own supply springs to mind billy big balls?

I've been on the streets with f**k all, didn't go round asking for handouts or help from anyone.

If you've got money saved why would you be on the streets? Poverty is a poor mindset.

6 quid a rabbit...... 1.50 a lb for dog mince, average weight 4-5lb... do the math.

I understand the rifle lads complaining about there's no money in venison as they have to do things by the book. But for the dog lads there's no excuse. As the price of meat becomes more expensive every year you shouldn't be struggling to sell venison.

• Like 1

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Running fast hounds after Deer, in dense woodland,.. well, its pretty obvious that sooner or later, your dogs will get seriously hurt... ? Of course, back in the day, we were different men,....it

Never no when your life going to change for the worse 

I have to admit if I was looking after getting a dog for deer saluki would have to be in it's breeding. 

Posted Images

I don't live beyond my means...I'm one of Lives go out and graft for it types...I've eaten out of bins and been rock bottom...and pulled myself out from the shit with no one's help but my own determination...if someone's genuine,then I would give them the clothes off my back..takes a certain type of prick,to stand there lording it over someone ,less fortunate than ones self ?

And I agree with your comments on venison....enjoy the rest of your day sir?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

half the problem is the attitude that poor people are poor because of their choices when the reason they're poor is because they didn't really have any choices. When your in private rented housing paying exorbitant prices and never knowing when your going to have to fork out to move again, the upset to your kids etc. Working full time on shite wages yet unable to make ends meet, the stress of continually trying to meet the payments of bills, removals, clothes for your kids etc just dragging them down. 

It will be worse for our children, house prices currently outstrip their ability to save for a deposit so unless they have the luck of an inheritance etc they're fecked.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

If an unexpected medical emergency bankrupts you, you view yourself as a victim of bad fortune – while seeing other bankruptcy court clients as spendthrifts. Why...

That's it some never got a choice or get a bad start thru no fault o the own 

Ote can happen 

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Big Ron said:

I know you’ve had an illness mate and I wish you a full and speedy recover ,I sincerely do , but I think you would severely suffer on any ground at the min size of you ? 

cheeky f****r ? none stop today mate 4 and half ton a ballast concrete mixed and barred me and me pal today facking shattered and wet threw be coursing tuesday should have 4 hour in me ??

7 hours ago, gamerooster said:

I've been on the streets with f**k all, didn't go round asking for handouts or help from anyone.

If you've got money saved why would you be on the streets? Poverty is a poor mindset.

6 quid a rabbit...... 1.50 a lb for dog mince, average weight 4-5lb... do the math.

I understand the rifle lads complaining about there's no money in venison as they have to do things by the book. But for the dog lads there's no excuse. As the price of meat becomes more expensive every year you shouldn't be struggling to sell venison.

rabbit venison etc 80p LB mate 

8 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

Hows she bred ? Looks a cracker

Cheers she was a decent bitch. Imported Spanish Galgo, I have two youngsters of similar breeding  yet to make her grade but fingers crossed ?

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I have heard, from an associate, that pure greyhounds were, and have been used, extremely successfully on a variety of deer.

Reading that's just reminded me, used to be a member on here from norfolk that ran a pure bitch. 

Can picture her now but her name evades me, we went up for a week a long time ago and she was mustard on roe, muntjac and sika. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Reading that's just reminded me, used to be a member on here from norfolk that ran a pure bitch. 

Can picture her now but her name evades me, we went up for a week a long time ago and she was mustard on roe, muntjac and sika. 

Yep, seen more than a few pure greyhounds take deer comparitively easily, compared to some other types.

All in the past now though, eh?  ?

• Like 2