Good deer dogs (pure)

1 hour ago, fireman said:

Run them on flooded water meadows and your'll sort out the dogs than have some depth to their stamina,seen and heard a few folk say "that's dead" only to be made look daft as the chink pulls away from their rapidly fading dog. There's some on here who came across for a run and they were all surprised at how they run on proper sloppy ground as they are piss easy on dry arable and sporting run wise,a chink on flooded water meadow is the best...

the slop sorts the dogs out no doubt ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Running fast hounds after Deer, in dense woodland,.. well, its pretty obvious that sooner or later, your dogs will get seriously hurt... ? Of course, back in the day, we were different men,....it

Never no when your life going to change for the worse 

I have to admit if I was looking after getting a dog for deer saluki would have to be in it's breeding. 

Posted Images

Seen loads of them water deer die seen dogs that wont kill nothing else kill them but after christmas like ya say on abit of wet really opened my eyes toss up betwen them and real open ground fallow. Ive seen fallow put on a real good do when on that open and nowt for them to trip or bash against

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

They say your only 3 meals away from eating out of bins and sleeping in cardboard boxes in today's society ?

Rubbish. Maybe dossers who live on the dole with no goals or ambition. I could sit on my fat arse for months and still be good for everything.

People don't understand money these days, either you work for your money or you make your money work for you.

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

the slop sorts the dogs out no doubt ? 

I know you’ve had an illness mate and I wish you a full and speedy recover ,I sincerely do , but I think you would severely suffer on any ground at the min size of you ? 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

They say your only 3 meals away from eating out of bins and sleeping in cardboard boxes in today's society ?

My mate was in the forces for 25 years and he goes all over uk helping men /women who served that are living Ruth. Like he says some of these people had everything from nice houses ,cars ,partners,kids and the skills to make a good career but for what ever reason life folded on them .

Folk working for min wage and struggle to put hot meals on table for kids and pay rent etc ,it's sad and uk send how much to other countries to help ,they need to start looking at there own people as charity should start at home .

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

half the problem is the attitude that poor people are poor because of their choices when the reason they're poor is because they didn't really have any choices. When your in private rented housing paying exorbitant prices and never knowing when your going to have to fork out to move again, the upset to your kids etc. Working full time on shite wages yet unable to make ends meet, the stress of continually trying to meet the payments of bills, removals, clothes for your kids etc just dragging them down. 

It will be worse for our children, house prices currently outstrip their ability to save for a deposit so unless they have the luck of an inheritance etc they're fecked.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

If an unexpected medical emergency bankrupts you, you view yourself as a victim of bad fortune – while seeing other bankruptcy court clients as spendthrifts. Why...

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 8
1 hour ago, gamerooster said:

Rubbish. Maybe dossers who live on the dole with no goals or ambition. I could sit on my fat arse for months and still be good for everything.

People don't understand money these days, either you work for your money or you make your money work for you.

?Stop talking through your f***ing arse cheeks,Greengrass,For those of us who live in the real world,it can happen to anyone ..one day your flying high,the next your on the streets with f**k all ..You Selling crack to school kids on the side then to top up your DLA? 10 bags of spice sprayed ammo? £6 a rabbit?? Don't get high from your own supply springs to mind billy big balls?

• Like 5
  • Haha 6