Whistling noise FX Royale 500

Hi guys a quick question, I got my rifle back from tuning and it is now going great, but! every time I fire it, just after the shot there is a slight whistling noise, almost sounds like something is filling, perhaps the regulator, the whistle was there before but came and went, I put it down to needing a service or tune after 30,000 pellets and solids. The importer and gunsmith replaced all seals and O rings adjusted the regulator to 120 and now I am getting 870fps with 33.9 heavies, and the accuracy is superb, but this whistling noise whilst not loud is driving me mad. I rang the agent and he tells me most FX's have it to a degree and pulled a couple off the rack to try and sure enough same thing. Has anybody else heard or experienced this before?

Annoying, shot at least 400 pellets on the Saturday and not a whisper, went out with a mate yesterday to do some Chrony work and first shot she was whistling and kept it up all day, it's not loud but one of those things that you know it's there and begins to drive you batty after a while, if it wasn't just fully serviced I would be heading for the study screwdriver in hand, but I know it's not any O rings or such as she is not loosing air, just that dam whistle, thinking maybe they have not put enough silicon grease on the regulator when they put her together, but I'm clutching at straws, anyway she is as accurate as ever and not losing air, so I guess I'll just turn up the music on my headphones and keep shooting?