lowa hunter gtx evo extreme

lowa hunter gtx evo extreme

Are the worth the money ??? And if so, what do people recommend to treat them with ???

Had Altberg Warriors for past 6 years but they’ve finally started letting in even after being waxed...

Like the look of the Lowa and it appears that they’ll offer plenty support which would be good as I have problems with a weak ankle, also insulated would be ideal for snow covered Cairngorms hills in the winter...

Any opinions on the above boots welcome please.

These boots are very good and very comfortable I have had most makes of boots over the years and these have kept the water out the longest. Mine stayed dry for 6 good seasons. Bought another pair, and they are the only boots here that are still waterproof. Good value for money in my opinion.

I treat mine with Meindl Sportwax, it makes the nu buck shiney like normal leather but according to the instructions also makes it stronger and more durable.

Edited by Moorman 1
  • Like 2

Thanks Moorman, if I get 6 years out of them I guess it’s not a bad price in the long run..

If you’ve bought a 2nd pair then you obviously rate em...

Cheapest I can find them in stock is £235 on bushcraft store, anywhere else I should be looking ???