Just the one tonight

200 on the dot SD , took some stopping at that range you would have thought I was at a football match ?

seen a few more as well,  but they seen me ! Full moon and all that shit ! 

there’s a Fox I’ve been after for ages, comes on to a small patch of land in the corner of the field , always about 6. 30 , on his way home I suppose 

but im up in the morning and hopefully he’s going to get a 95 g sst up his ring 

i like a challenge and the rewards are better 

atb lads 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, David.evans said:

200 on the dot SD , took some stopping at that range you would have thought I was at a football match ?

seen a few more as well,  but they seen me ! Full moon and all that shit ! 

there’s a Fox I’ve been after for ages, comes on to a small patch of land in the corner of the field , always about 6. 30 , on his way home I suppose 

but im up in the morning and hopefully he’s going to get a 95 g sst up his ring 

i like a challenge and the rewards are better 

atb lads 

Good you found a pattern of his rout. Early mornings are good.

I regularly get fox's traveling a fence line between woods. As soon as I notice activity I'm there and watch it come light. Had a few like that with all sorts of guns.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Stavross said:

Cape Verde, west coast of Africa, fishing is ment to be amazing but this is the wife’s sun holiday so I might just have to lay there a dream about shooting ?

A mate of mine went out there a couple of weeks ago and was “ like you “ giving it the , “ oh  I’m only going to keep her quiet, I’d rather be out shooting “ , then he Wasaped me loads of pictures of him on a boat sailfishing , with a beer in his gob . Yeah , I felt really sorry for him , it’s a hard life !!!

Edited by shovel leaner
  • Haha 2

It sounds somewhat more flash than the holiday we are off on Saturday..........................Suffolk. However staying at 7 times world champion John Bidwell's place, Highlodge. A week clay shooting on one of the best grounds in the country and carp fishing 12' in front of the lodge verander. It doesn't match with Cape Verde but we love it there.

Nice shot Dave.

Phil

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, philpot said:

It sounds somewhat more flash than the holiday we are off on Saturday..........................Suffolk. However staying at 7 times world champion John Bidwell's place, Highlodge. A week clay shooting on one of the best grounds in the country and carp fishing 12' in front of the lodge verander. It doesn't match with Cape Verde but we love it there.

Nice shot Dave.

Phil

That sounds an ideal holiday to me, I’d happily trade a week in the sun for that ?

enjoy Phil ?

• Like 1