UK first!!!

Some of you may have already seen this video as it has built up quite a bit of traction online. To set the scene I was fishing on my own - as I often do, on my 16ft Orkney 520. Intended target was porbeagle sharks over a group of reefs and ground. I will let the video tell the rest of the story....

Edited by The Fishlocker
Spelling error
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 9

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you may have already seen this video as it has built up quite a bit of traction online. To set the scene I was fishing on my own - as I often do, on my 16ft Orkney 520. Intended target was por

Not that old chestnut ??

Fuucking nuts letting that beauty go. I'd have had it quartered, sliced up and sat on plate, sashimi style. Fuuck yes, a bit of lime, wasabi and soy, sided with some nice greens and coconut sticky ric

My respects to you for letting them go:hi:,i'd have to say i'd be thinking about it hard as how often would you get to taste fresh caught tuna you yourself have caught?.The very best of luck for the future and how much you been offered to show someone the mark?.:hmm::laugh:

• Haha 1