Night vision

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just another thing to be confiscated by the law..... ?

Think I paid 1900 for mine from game fair year before last mate. I know it’s a lot of money but keeps you safe that was my main objective

what ever happened to field craft silly c**ts on the rifles have nv round here wiping everything out hares fox deer they dont stand a chance f***ing wasters 

Posted Images

I kill foxes with a rifle and lamp, and was out one night and could see the farmer working, I rang to let him know it was me and he had not seen me, I had to shine in the air for him to pick me out, I  also lamp behind my mates house with  the dog and he don't see me either not as obvious as you think.

3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

All great kit and we use it to good effect. But let’s not lie, it’s going to f**k the game. 

I suspect the same was said about bows and arrows, gun powder and lamps lol

3 hours ago, two crows said:

I kill foxes with a rifle and lamp, and was out one night and could see the farmer working, I rang to let him know it was me and he had not seen me, I had to shine in the air for him to pick me out, I  also lamp behind my mates house with  the dog and he don't see me either not as obvious as you think.

Most the trouble is people using lamps that light up the next county when there only running in 6 to 7 acre fields round here! 

• Like 2