Night vision

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just another thing to be confiscated by the law..... ?

Think I paid 1900 for mine from game fair year before last mate. I know it’s a lot of money but keeps you safe that was my main objective

what ever happened to field craft silly c**ts on the rifles have nv round here wiping everything out hares fox deer they dont stand a chance f***ing wasters 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, fazza123 said:

Have you looked through the Key 30? Just wondering whether that might do the job?

Your right, I wouldn't use the video or anything like that. 

No mate only ever used pulsar xp50 xp38 and now using the Bino’s with the laser  range finder 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, bunnyboiler said:

No mate only ever used pulsar xp50 xp38 and now using the Bino’s with the laser  range finder 

I cant decide about the Key 30 model, there £1260 which is quite a bit cheaper but dont have the record and photo features which I'd never use anyway. I'm pretty sure that would be good enough for me but be nice to speak to someone who's used both first.

4 hours ago, two crows said:

how much are they and how far can you see with it clearly

Think the detection range on the 38 is about 12_1300 metres and about 1800 on the 50. You wouldn’t tell what it is from that far and I’m sure that’s based on a human size object but I’d say from 800 -1000 meters you can tell what sort of size it is big or small . Like I say I’ve got the 38 and bunnyboiler got a 50. His is a clearer picture but not a lot and I’ve got an extra 1500 pound in my pocket but he’s all posh and got the new laser range ones £5200 but he only uses them to look out his window ??

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Igz said:

Think the detection range on the 38 is about 12_1300 metres and about 1800 on the 50. You wouldn’t tell what it is from that far and I’m sure that’s based on a human size object but I’d say from 800 -1000 meters you can tell what sort of size it is big or small . Like I say I’ve got the 38 and bunnyboiler got a 50. His is a clearer picture but not a lot and I’ve got an extra 1500 pound in my pocket but he’s all posh and got the new laser range ones £5200 but he only uses them to look out his window ??

I got one of the little pard ones from blackwoods that clips on the back of a scope I use it with a decent ir and I was watching a bloke walking a dog at 500 yards ish and if you knew him you would of recognised him, on its own 250 yards clear at 3x mag ok for spotting, and only about £400 without the extra ir.

To be fair mate it is more than I need but It’s only that I got spoilt looking through the xp50 that I went for the 38 as not much difference and I never knew what the other ones were like so didn’t want to waste money, rather buy once knowing it will do the job. Got some info on it and recommended by a few and it’s served me well last few seasons. It’s been through the wars aswel had plenty of use and was going to sell it and get one of them little new ones bunnyboiler put up but it’s just waistung money I’ll hopefully get another good few seasons out of this one atlest. 

8 hours ago, Igz said:

For that little extra I’d go for the 38 mate. You can’t go wrong and deffo won’t have the feeling of should I have brought the other one. That’s if it’s in your budget

Itll have to be mate, theres nothing worse than going for the cheaper model and regretting it ?

Cheers.

I have the xq38 and my mate has the xq19, I actually prefer his. It's all down to the magnification, his goes down to 1.6 while mines lowest is 3.1. Mi e has better range and clarity but narrower field of view. He can use his from a moving truck and still scan, mine gives me a head ache doing that. I do like the option to have it in red, saves you getting 'thermal eye'

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Tyla said:

I have the xq38 and my mate has the xq19, I actually prefer his. It's all down to the magnification, his goes down to 1.6 while mines lowest is 3.1. Mi e has better range and clarity but narrower field of view. He can use his from a moving truck and still scan, mine gives me a head ache doing that. I do like the option to have it in red, saves you getting 'thermal eye'

And his was nearly a grand cheaper!

They work great as a team though, he spots as we drive and we use mine to id the quarry. Lamp only goes on at the last minute

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1