Night vision

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just another thing to be confiscated by the law..... ?

Think I paid 1900 for mine from game fair year before last mate. I know it’s a lot of money but keeps you safe that was my main objective

what ever happened to field craft silly c**ts on the rifles have nv round here wiping everything out hares fox deer they dont stand a chance f***ing wasters 

Posted Images

I have a set Yukon tracker 1x24 goggles, use them mainly for sneaking out of dodge quick when it gets a touch warm. With a nv filter on the lamp its just the same as lamping but only you can see whats going on obviously have to take the nv filter off to run the dogs. It keeps using the white to a minimum which attracts less attention in hot areas. TBH though thermal trumps out nv for sneaking about and spotting. 

• Like 1

I use a thermal mate. Xq38f. Great bit of kit to be honest . Can walk for hours and only put the lamp on handful of times when your dogs running.Good for lampshy places and if your somewhere your not supposed to be which is handy for me ?. Mates got an xp 50 which is good aswel. Probably a bit better picture on the xp50 but the xq38f more than good enough for what I imagine you’ll need

• Like 3

Just been out for couple of hours as it got dark local as ground still rock hard and no wind an a full moon ? but thought I’d take the thermal to have a mooch while we cross the parks and golf courses. Spotted about 5 foxes 1 munty and and a few bunnies in 2 hours. Too light and still to get anywhere near the rabbits but let’s you know what’s really about even if it’s from a couple of fields away as the distance is great on them aswel

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Lke the idea of night vision/  thermal imaging but can't justify high prices on my budget. Anything half decent for a few hundred quid?

I’ll be honest you won’t get anywhere near any good for few hundred quid anything less than the xq38 or the one above your wasting your money mate atb B.B. 

• Like 1