Groovy Stan

17 hours ago, MickC said:

2/8 Deerhound and 6/8 Greyhound ! Why not say 1/4 Deerhound and 3/4 Greyhound. Like Jukel123 mentioned the difference between a top Greyhound and an also ran is the blink of an eye, any Greyhound you use will add speed but for Lurcher breeding  you also want temperament and a hardy bitch that's had plenty of races and has been bullet proof over her career. I also like to breed from sprinters as they tend to be bigger,powerful bitches. jmo

2/8 and 6/8 suggests divvy to me, like telling about the greyhound and not what parents can do, price well enough said.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

React Fraggle ' React Fagan ' that's a blast from the past ?

Any idea what height the dog was Max ? Looking on greyhound data and he was a big looking dog and weighed 96lbs! Did he ever throw anything decent in the Lurcher side ? Cheers Mick . ?

Edited by MickC
2 hours ago, MickC said:

Any idea what height the dog was Max ? Looking on greyhound data and he was a big looking dog and weighed 96lbs! Did he ever throw anything decent in the Lurcher side ? Cheers Mick . ?

He didn't throw much that made any sort of name for themselves, that i can remember Mick. I remember Len showing him to me and he was a big 'ol lump of a greyhound, out of field condition but he had some substance to him and a back like a coffee table.

They wern't the type of lurcher i was running at the time but the puppies he bred from it to coursing bitches were real nice...