Gamekeepers - calor gas

Lol I highly doubt that’s a real photo of any real substance......a Scottish Labrador owning ex member off here posted the same thing on Facebook earlier......he reared game in the past so was rightly fuming about it.....but he is a gullible lad our lab so I looked on the calor gas website and found this........

AC86FC1A-29C8-446C-AB43-C58A043E8E31.png.ad659e48cbaae131873e4e4b01277cf1.png

0D8D2640-EB86-4EDF-83FF-C294E9082F56.png.fa31b84c19c50d00460c4bf9b1879244.png

I don’t know the exact figures but I’d imagine, as “the leading supplier of LPG to the game rearing field”, calor make quite a lot of money out of that little contract and it’s not one they plan on helping to get shut down anytime soon!

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, sid g said:

If that's not the most stupid business decision ever, I don't know what is!

If I was a client, I'd find a new supplier and cancel my contract with Calor ASAP and tell them why I'm canceling!

• Like 3

The work of the Countryside Alliance’s Campaign for Shooting   |   View in browser

s.gif
116119_a98fdff83bresub.png

UPDATE: Calor Gas have admitted that by granting the League Against Cruel Sports (LACS) with funding, they 

"committed an oversight". Calor then branded the decision as "non compliant"

Read the full statement from Calor Gas below 

w660_1086937_calor.jpg

Dear supporter,

Thank you so much to those of you who contacted Calor Gas about its support for animal rights extremists. Thanks to your efforts, Calor has admitted to making a mistake when agreeing to award funding to the League Against Cruel Sports (LACS) for an ‘educational’ project at its notorious Baronsdown property. 

By reminding them of the dreadful history of suffering at Baronsdown and LACS’s divisive attacks on the local community, you have persuaded Calor to publicly distance themselves from the decision. In less than 24 hours, we were able to get them to publicly admit their error of judgement.

There are however some outstanding concerns in relation to the £5000 and whether it has been paid, or will be paid to LACS. Given its own admission that the application to fund LACS was "non-compliant" we would expect Calor to either withdraw the funding or, if too late, request that it is returned and awarded to legitimate rural community projects. This would be the honourable and correct thing to do. 

We will be monitoring this situation closely and the e-lobby will continue until we have the assurances we need. 

This incident serves a helpful reminder that LACS will never be able to hide from the reality of their mismanagement, cruelty and community division.

Thank you once again for your help.  Together, we have achieved a significantresponse that will also have future ramifications.  

Yours

w660_688327_capture.jpg

Tim Bonner

Chief Excutive of The Countryside Alliance

P.S While you are here, keep up to date with our work by clicking on the below links.

Keep up to date..

s.gif
s.gif
w660_272370_download.jpg

Countryside Alliance Morning Briefing

Get daily updates about the work of the Countryside Alliance, alongside all the latest news from the countryside. The press office work to bring you the most important rural focused stories, every morning. 

w660_399802_2firearms.jpg

Update: Campaign for Shooting

Check out the most recent updates from the shooting team here at the Countryside Alliance. Our Director of Shooting, Adrian Blackmore, has produced a report on all our work in this area, which is now live and available to read.

Read more

facebook.png twitter.png instagram.png

The Countryside Alliance is a Company Limited by Guarantee

Registered in England and Wales. Company No: 5227778

Countryside Alliance registered office: 1 Spring Mews, Tinworth Street, London, SE11 5AN

o.gifCheers Arry

• Like 8
5 hours ago, Arry said:

The work of the Countryside Alliance’s Campaign for Shooting   |   View in browser

s.gif
116119_a98fdff83bresub.png

UPDATE: Calor Gas have admitted that by granting the League Against Cruel Sports (LACS) with funding, they 

"committed an oversight". Calor then branded the decision as "non compliant"

Read the full statement from Calor Gas below 

w660_1086937_calor.jpg

Dear supporter,

Thank you so much to those of you who contacted Calor Gas about its support for animal rights extremists. Thanks to your efforts, Calor has admitted to making a mistake when agreeing to award funding to the League Against Cruel Sports (LACS) for an ‘educational’ project at its notorious Baronsdown property. 

By reminding them of the dreadful history of suffering at Baronsdown and LACS’s divisive attacks on the local community, you have persuaded Calor to publicly distance themselves from the decision. In less than 24 hours, we were able to get them to publicly admit their error of judgement.

There are however some outstanding concerns in relation to the £5000 and whether it has been paid, or will be paid to LACS. Given its own admission that the application to fund LACS was "non-compliant" we would expect Calor to either withdraw the funding or, if too late, request that it is returned and awarded to legitimate rural community projects. This would be the honourable and correct thing to do. 

We will be monitoring this situation closely and the e-lobby will continue until we have the assurances we need. 

This incident serves a helpful reminder that LACS will never be able to hide from the reality of their mismanagement, cruelty and community division.

Thank you once again for your help.  Together, we have achieved a significantresponse that will also have future ramifications.  

Yours

w660_688327_capture.jpg

Tim Bonner

Chief Excutive of The Countryside Alliance

P.S While you are here, keep up to date with our work by clicking on the below links.

Keep up to date..

s.gif
s.gif
w660_272370_download.jpg

Countryside Alliance Morning Briefing

Get daily updates about the work of the Countryside Alliance, alongside all the latest news from the countryside. The press office work to bring you the most important rural focused stories, every morning. 

w660_399802_2firearms.jpg

Update: Campaign for Shooting

Check out the most recent updates from the shooting team here at the Countryside Alliance. Our Director of Shooting, Adrian Blackmore, has produced a report on all our work in this area, which is now live and available to read.

Read more

facebook.png twitter.png instagram.png

The Countryside Alliance is a Company Limited by Guarantee

Registered in England and Wales. Company No: 5227778

Countryside Alliance registered office: 1 Spring Mews, Tinworth Street, London, SE11 5AN

o.gifCheers Arry

I bet someone at Calor gas is for the “ high jump”??