What ye think of this in the hallway

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a large book and magazine collection years ago but got rid of most of them after meeting quite a few of the well known authers/contributors and realised that most of them are completely full of

Some taxidermy job

mine are in my lads bedroom......my Mrs hates them....moans about my old photos of dogs long gone and my books....slowly getting rid of my book collection....can't see my children having the same pass

Posted Images

On 16/09/2019 at 09:47, si brown said:

Saw these in town a couple of weeks back... check out the dolls!

wtf is that all about?

04F9293E-38D0-4BE0-9E78-8B30FB63C356.jpeg.1e7bca40b359470407211bf6499256a8.jpegB0F7F152-5865-42BF-BC08-85F932F0B794.jpeg.92f79fd3312fba6b2cf931b371c2ebdf.jpeg

Why are Taxidermy shops never open !!....theres one in Islington i go past thats never open and one ive visited 3 times now in Llangollen thats never been open either ?

27 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Why are Taxidermy shops never open !!....theres one in Islington i go past thats never open and one ive visited 3 times now in Llangollen thats never been open either ?

This bloke might of been taken out by the people who own the shop bang opposite?

wonder if they supply him with the not so lucky 

A4411285-5316-457C-BE29-E651F2CD79D8.png.0ffa5931236fc6111b23814f66ae7395.png

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

That's true! Don't think I've ever seen the shop in Islington open, is the ostrich still there? The owner got done a while ago for stuffing rare species, I didn't know taxidermy could be so dodgy!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1050813.stm

Edited by robertb123
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Never mind the taxidermy shops I just want to hear you say Llangollen ??? .......

16 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Why you think? Theyve all died or having such terrible luck the last thing on there minds is opening up shop lol

On 18/09/2019 at 00:23, robertb123 said:

That's true! Don't think I've ever seen the shop in Islington open, is the ostrich still there? The owner got done a while ago for stuffing rare species, I didn't know taxidermy could be so dodgy!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1050813.stm

The main feature in the front window changes month to month last i looked it was a f****n great polar bear.....i didnt know he got nicked it must of changed hands as i used to have a look in there years ago must of been early 90,s and it was an old boy maybe this geezers his son or something.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1