What ye think of this in the hallway

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a large book and magazine collection years ago but got rid of most of them after meeting quite a few of the well known authers/contributors and realised that most of them are completely full of

Some taxidermy job

mine are in my lads bedroom......my Mrs hates them....moans about my old photos of dogs long gone and my books....slowly getting rid of my book collection....can't see my children having the same pass

Posted Images

Personally think it would be like marmite, some would love it others would not want to see it, my hallway would look a little crowded to say the least, years ago a mate of mine bought an old jackrussel head on a wooden shield it had a little name plack with the name of the hunt it had served it was proper marked up, and had clearly had a full and active life working below ground, but he could not give the thing away, ✌️✌️

• Like 2

I could even imagine were to start doing something like that and wouldn’t ever have the skill to do it so my opinion counts for shite but I think it looks bit ..........well shite ...

looks like it was just a stuffed pig then someone found a stuffed dog and glued t on side of it 

• Haha 3
52 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

I could even imagine were to start doing something like that and wouldn’t ever have the skill to do it so my opinion counts for shite but I think it looks bit ..........well shite ...

looks like it was just a stuffed pig then someone found a stuffed dog and glued t on side of it 

Kin el mate, I thought I was a tad pessimistic. The man's shared what I suspect, is a bit of a jocular pic, and you vent your spleen over it lol. Come on brother, feel the love ?

• Haha 1

I know nothing about that kind of thing but it looks crap to me.....i always said id like to of had an old bulldog done but having seen pictures of a very well known dog that had been i realised how horrendous bad taxidermy could be.....almost comical.

• Like 1

There's nothing worse than bad taxidermy. 

The pig and dog ain't to bad though, I'd like something like that if I had the room. 

I want a big boar head for at the top of the stairs. 

Edited by DIDO.1
6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Personally think it would be like marmite, some would love it others would not want to see it, my hallway would look a little crowded to say the least, years ago a mate of mine bought an old jackrussel head on a wooden shield it had a little name plack with the name of the hunt it had served it was proper marked up, and had clearly had a full and active life working below ground, but he could not give the thing away, ✌️✌️

Do you know where it ended up?