MOOCHERS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No be straight though Wilf i would truly love to be part of this little group im sure you would too its a devastating shame but i just dont think im cool enough i mean im sure you would love to be on

Surprised you lads are allowed to talk about such an exclusive club? ? 

Amazing !!! when you put a simple question up  the Simplest of people will answer ,

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Pool ' Salmo and Phezzies ' can't beat him or Mini the Hare slayer on the big  stubs that run all the way down to the lobster pots .

I offered him a night out on the moochers forum, he said yes on the forum then spewed by ignoring every pm I sent ?

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, joe ox said:

I offered him a night out on the moochers forum, he said yes on the forum then spewed by ignoring every pm I sent ?

He came down to mine years ago for a night out,i used to be able to walk cross country to the next village a couple of miles away and back the other side of the road and be able to have a good few runs and bag a few different things.Whin the total pleb wouldn't turn the lamp off and just kept on saying deeed laaaandddd in his fuckwit accent so scaring off and emptying usually game ridden land and the final straw was when he slipped his dog in on a run and it was only luck neither dog was hurt.We called it a night with one rabbit caught and you did well missing out joe.:laugh:

• Haha 7
5 minutes ago, fireman said:

He came down to mine years ago for a night out,i used to be able to walk cross country to the next village a couple of miles away and back the other side of the road and be able to have a good few runs and bag a few different things.Whin the total pleb wouldn't turn the lamp off and just kept on saying deeed laaaandddd in his fuckwit accent so scaring off and emptying usually game ridden land and the final straw was when he slipped his dog in on a run and it was only luck neither dog was hurt.We called it a night with one rabbit caught and you did well missing out joe.:laugh:

You did well he kept the lamp on the floor  I thought it was normally tree level  ?did he not examine your dog before you left or tell you about his time on the boats 

Us  Super Hunters from Planet Moochers fear nothing ! not even the Kryptonite Pellets shot from the evil Puff Gunners  Pop Guns , when under attack from these evil out of Season Rabbit Murderers  we shelter behind the Leathery thick Skin of the HULK  {Tomo} where we are safe from their summer attacks !    ……… The Workshy Wankers called the THL Massive  will never be allowed into Moocher land …………...FLAME  ON .

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, micky said:

Us  Super Hunters from Planet Moochers fear nothing ! not even the Kryptonite Pellets shot from the evil Puff Gunners  Pop Guns , when under attack from these evil out of Season Rabbit Murderers  we shelter behind the Leathery thick Skin of the HULK  {Tomo} where we are safe from their summer attacks !    ……… The Workshy Wankers called the THL Massive  will never be allowed into Moocher land …………...FLAME  ON .

Its Mostly Full of Twisted Jealous Old Men that haven't done a day's work in their lives.... that can't stand anyone else getting out and doing abit mucky.......Dragging out the same 100 rabbits from the freezer for end of night shots lol..... That's why I left the place years ago..... Too clicky for me ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, WILF said:

? ? Cream Of the hunting community!!.......CRINGE !

No be straight though Wilf i would truly love to be part of this little group im sure you would too its a devastating shame but i just dont think im cool enough i mean im sure you would love to be on the " cream of the football community " forum same as id love to be on the " cream of the boxing community "  and the " cream of the car driving community " forum as well i mean what middle aged man doesnt want to be on really really groovy internet forums ?...f****n roll on is there really people out there whos entire existence is based on the internet !!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 8
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

No be straight though Wilf i would truly love to be part of this little group im sure you would too its a devastating shame but i just dont think im cool enough i mean im sure you would love to be on the " cream of the West Ham community " forum same as id love to be on the " cream of the boxing community "  and the " cream of the car driving community " forum as well i mean what middle aged man doesnt want to be on really really groovy internet forums ?...f****n roll on is there really people out there whos entire existence is based on the internet !!

I’ll stick to being in the “cream of talking bollocks about football” forum mate ! Lol ? 

• Like 1

Max , 

between the cream de la creme of the hunting world quote and your shite about the beautiful game , you should seriously look at sending someone your posts to validate before you post on here and make yourself look like an utter buffoon with your constant drivel 

there’s two lads on my road at home , one is a keeper of a very old line of patterdales , the other has had sone of the most well known coursing dogs in the country . But they aren’t any good as they aren’t on moochers , splash your face with water you melt 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2