baker boy

Gareth Thomas ex Wales

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Il be the bigger man ok you win 

Knew you'd come round. 

40 minutes ago, Jobi said:

You can tell you have not experienced the game pal, some stunners on those sites. You see lads can still go out on the pull at the weekend and go on these sites mid-week, that's if you've got the energy of course. 😂

Each to their own but amongst my circle of pals meeting a bird off the internet isnt something you would admit to doing.

For chaps of my generation you would be seen as a bit of a sad case  your pals would rip the piss out of....before the days of the internet you had what they called " The Lonely Hearts " columns in newspapers....to me internet dating sites are just todays version of that.

Times change i accept that but part of the excitement in a first date is sexual chemistry surely.....how can you know that over the internet......or will you just slip into any ol dog ?.....nah nah nah actually dont tell me i,ll live in ignorance 🤮

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Each to their own but amongst my circle of pals meeting a bird off the internet isnt something you would admit to doing.

For chaps of my generation you would be seen as a bit of a sad case  your pals would rip the piss out of....before the days of the internet you had what they called " The Lonely Hearts " columns in newspapers....to me internet dating sites are just todays version of that.

Times change i accept that but part of the excitement in a first date is sexual chemistry surely.....how can you know that over the internet......or will you just slip into any ol dog ?.....nah nah nah actually dont tell me i,ll live in ignorance 🤮

It makes a change from men of your age spending a bag of sand to go and nail a lady boy in Thailand, now that is rather sad I think. 

Times are definitely changing and I think you're way off regarding the women on these sites, many are confident lasses who are after a bit of fun and not some lonely old mare that struggles to get their faff felt. 

Like I said, you can have the best of worlds. Of course nothing beats pulling a stunner whilst out on the piss but you would be lying if you said your heart rate would not rise knowing you're going to get your end away when you meet a lass off the Web who you've been having good crack with. Is a slaaaag out drinking on the pull any less of a slaaaag doing it on their Dell? 😂

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

That's the thing. Chemistry, if it's there, all is well in Oxford town. If it's not it's a beer in a bar with a bird 😂

I've been on a date where there was no chemistry (in fact I told her to piss off) and left the bar with a bird I picked up. Started the convo by saying what a melt she was 🤣

6 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Lonely hearts is something dogfox is oh so used to.. he was fed via a catapult as a child

You was fed Zyklon B, only trouble is it didn't fcuking work....

59 minutes ago, Jobi said:

It makes a change from men of your age spending a bag of sand to go and nail a lady boy in Thailand, now that is rather sad I think. 

Times are definitely changing and I think you're way off regarding the women on these sites, many are confident lasses who are after a bit of fun and not some lonely old mare that struggles to get their faff felt. 

Like I said, you can have the best of worlds. Of course nothing beats pulling a stunner whilst out on the piss but you would be lying if you said your heart rate would not rise knowing you're going to get your end away when you meet a lass off the Web who you've been having good crack with. Is a slaaaag out drinking on the pull any less of a slaaaag doing it on their Dell? 😂

f**k enough birds and you start to need a bit more than just a stunning look to get the heart racing.....but hey,fill your boots son we,ve all done it.

As for these absolute whelks going over the other side of the world in the hope a slanty eyed bird might look at them.....i make you right ...the funniest are the ones that bring them home and start a family like it was a chance meeting....sad c**ts.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

f**k enough birds and you start to need a bit more than just a stunning look to get the heart racing.....but hey,fill your boots son we,ve all done it.

As for these absolute whelks going over the other side of the world in the hope a slanty eyed bird might look at them.....i make you right ...the funniest are the ones that bring them home and start a family like it was a chance meeting....sad c**ts.

There's a couple a fellas that were in scool with me have done just that gnash, yep, sad c**ts 👍

14 minutes ago, shaaark said:

There's a couple a fellas that were in scool with me have done just that gnash, yep, sad c**ts 👍

Bloke in work with me done it. "she was never a bar girl mind"...lol course not

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Bloke in work with me done it. "she was never a bar girl mind"...lol course not

A mate of mine has a Thai wife. Turns out, if you want a decent non-bar one you gotta write to the father, have a get together and he will say yes or no. They've been married 25 years.

Another mate (ahem) brough a brass home and said it's love blah blah. 6 months later he finds out she's brassing it out in Blackpool, while he's at work 😂

Two fellas I knew bought a Phillipino bride over there, one was a successful business man (insulation) and his mate was a hospital porter. The scaffold fella came home with a stunner and the other guy with a dog rough one. The guy with the rough one died of a heart attack while on the job with her about 3 months later and the other pair are blissfully retired.

Cheers, D.