Scottish weather

15 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I'd say you could find all those negatives anywhere in the British isles , it's a case of your age and what experiences you have,  see it more and more now , too many people too many cowboys, accessable to too many townies.

Solar powered wankers mate cover the whole of the uk between April and October, either clogging up the roads towing caravans or dressed in Lycra and cycling ?‍♀️ 5 abreast down country lanes, then there are the mountain bikers, geocachers and ramblers disturbing the quiet in the woods and fields, then hey presto first frost and there all sat in with the heating on and the countryside is left to people who really love the outdoors for another 6 months ??

• Like 3

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll agree with you there, there is a massive problem in the cities on the mainland, hence why I really only go mainlanding when I need stuff I canny get sent. The other hand, we don't have a doo

aye its a shithole ???weathers shite 

love the place....just wish it wasn't a 12 hr drive up there?best place I've ever been,just knock a door and they let you on to fill your boots ..... not been up for a few yrs but will be taking

Posted Images

I think somebody has been stirring with a big shitty stick to get a wee reaction here...well done sir.

Now if Scotland is so bad why is it full of so many happy English folk that has put their roots down up here from north to south and dont seem in a hurry to pack up anytime soon?

And if we are on about shit holes and the like there is many inner-city areas in England that are total cess-pits....and you wouldnt have to look further than its capital...Its name has slipped my mind now.....is it Londonstan or something? lol

Edited by gaz
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Gav said:

I'll agree with you there, there is a massive problem in the cities on the mainland, hence why I really only go mainlanding when I need stuff I canny get sent.

The other hand, we don't have a door key, car keys are left in the cars, in case anyone wants to borrow them, wife left her purse on the car roof and was still there in the morning! Scotland is a big place, living here (Eilean Siar) is like going back in time 50 years.

I have the Atlantic out my front door, river down the hill, moorland, grassland and peat at the back, all I have is fresh meat and fish and fuel for free. We've a 38'x16' polytunnel for veg/fruit, its food for free, but each to they're own, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Any city I'd avoid though.

would you like a lodger?

• Haha 1

I never ever called Scotland a shit hole. Its just not for me anymore. Men wearing skirts ffs! 

And there is nothing wrong with the ancient dance of the Morris. My troop has an ancient lineage going back centuries. 

19510383-1216193355170064-1935111602518071859-n-960x540.jpg

Edited by DIDO.1
1 hour ago, The one said:

If Scotland's that bad how come so many Bloody English are relocating here ?.

Not a clue. On of my best mates has just bought an isolated croft miles up there....it takes 7 hours from Lancashire as so its a fair way up. Mind you he never did get on with neighbours and people, I can picture him full of bucky, miles from anywhere arguing with a sheep. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Where is that mate ?....i just put Eilean Siar into Google maps and its just pointing at the sea.....i know its the Isle of Harris just cant find the actual place.

Isle of Harris look a beautiful place by the way good for you.

I'm north west lewis, up by the butt ?

Harris is Na Hearadh?

Edited by Gav