Stay off the drugs.

1 minute ago, king said:

11th heart attack.he must be in some bad way GM 

The dude worked in Spain for 10 years life and sole and all that scared to be on his own now, trouble is as young men we feel invincible and think bad things only happen to others but by the time you realise your wrong your either dead or fecked beyond repair, so look after what you got as this ain’t a practice run it’s your one and only roll of the dice ✌️✌️

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, kanny said:

The drugs are the symptom to the real cause,she has been abused by high level showbiz  people since she was a kid.

Wow heavy diagnosis, but  a lot of folk just do it because it makes there shite life’s seem more interesting and because all their mates do, ✌️✌️

Now it’s sunday morning and everyone is sober :D

Ive always found it funny how people use her as a reason not to do drugs. Yet they will be still be drinking alcohol which, if you actually listen to her story, was a far bigger problem in her life than coke......ok she’s lost her nose from sniffing but she is the only person I know or have heard of that actually happening to. It’s definitely not as common as liver transplants in drinkers that’s for sure but thats ok because everyone does it and they sell it in shops/pubs/clubs and tax it :hmm:

George best was far worse off than her and he never took illegal drugs just the one you can buy legally 24/7........

6DC5742D-D872-4AC1-98E6-2C34C4832229.jpeg.ebc98fbbebd876d41522715f8924b4aa.jpeg

Think before you drink ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Now it’s sunday morning and everyone is sober :D

Ive always found it funny how people use her as a reason not to do drugs. Yet they will be still be drinking alcohol which, if you actually listen to her story, was a far bigger problem in her life than coke......ok she’s lost her nose from sniffing but she is the only person I know or have heard of that actually happening to. It’s definitely not as common as liver transplants in drinkers that’s for sure but thats ok because everyone does it and they sell it in shops/pubs/clubs and tax it :hmm:

George best was far worse off than her and he never took illegal drugs just the one you can buy legally 24/7........

6DC5742D-D872-4AC1-98E6-2C34C4832229.jpeg.ebc98fbbebd876d41522715f8924b4aa.jpeg

Think before you drink ?

f**k me, he looks like one of the Simpsons. My old mans a heavy drinker and smoker and it's definitely gonna be what kills him

1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

I’m Sorry to hear that mate

Not showing any signs of popping his clogs yet but I've seen the bloke do 40 odd cans of beer in a weekend, he must smoke 30 odd roll ups a day...theres no way it isn't gonna kill him eventually

3 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Not showing any signs of popping his clogs yet but I've seen the bloke do 40 odd cans of beer in a weekend, he must smoke 30 odd roll ups a day...theres no way it isn't gonna kill him eventually

Been there myself mate and definitely a life I don’t miss in the slightest! 

If alcohol was invented today it would be a class A drug imo