Are they all getting a backhander ?

Why is it that all of these so called democrats are fighting tooth and nail to overturn the democratic result of the referendum ?  Are they all getting a backhander ?

I'm just waiting for the time that some liberal touting for votes comes knocking on my door. Where is the democracy in them now saying that they are going to dump Brexit without a vote ?  It's like the BBC.   What a biast outfit they are.  It's about  time that the head of BBC isn't wheeled in and informed that next year their money is going to be trimmed down.  SUBSTANTIALLY, ,!!  I bet that their stance would soon change.

• Like 3

The ones keeping up the fight Kinnock , Blair , Mandelson eat ect ect are all on the EU pay roll , if your on the pay roll and so much as dream of criticising the EU your money is stopped immediately and that’s common knowledge so basically the treacherous b*****ds I’ve named are leading the fight to protect their own interest and fukc Democracy . . I hope in the GE those who have failed the will of the people live to regret it !! 

• Like 7

That's what I can't get my head around, if they are all on the payroll then why did Cameron risk messing that up by offering a referendum? 

I can't remember a public outcy wanting one prior to this event. 

I think he offered one because many Conservative MPs called for one, if they are all getting back handers then why would they even think of wanting a referendum? 

12 minutes ago, Balaur said:

It wasn't a risk in their eyes, they never dreamt leave could win, they all had their finger on the pulse of the people as usual haha.....

I don't accept that, I'm sure they are not that naive. They may be stubborn and selfish b*****ds but they would have had a good guess at the outcome. 

That's not the point though, if they are all getting back handers then why was nearly 100 Tory MPs calling for a referendum? 

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

So a remainer parliament with a remainer prime minister  called a referendum expecting to lose? Then May another remainer called an election expecting to lose seats? It was called just to honour a conservative manifesto without a thought to losing it.

So why the call for a referendum in the first place by Tory MPs who are all supposedly getting back handers? 

Cameron offered a referendum because he thought he would not get a majority and the Lib Dem's would block such a move. 

He was a sucker of his own success and it backfired, this still does not explain though why nearly 100 Tory MP's wanted out of the EU. 

9 minutes ago, Balaur said:

The post is referring to lib Dems....

Yes maybe so but why would nearly 100 Tory MP's want out if they are all getting back handers? Stop being a politician and answer the god damn question!!! ??

Those with there noses in the trough who care more about themselves than the people who put them there are the reason for the deadlock Neil kinnock was allegedly against the eu project until himself,wife, son and daughter in law were all put on the payroll and now for doing exactly nothing apart from putting there foreign travel down as expenses they are earning over half a mil per year between them with an unaccountable expenses account incase that’s not enough to buy there loyalty’s and those people like sandy queer who are supporting this project  are actively encouraging the people that are shafting them royalty up the arse as once the eu project is fully revealed we will never have a vote on things again, scared times ????

• Like 4

The Lib - Dem's are playing crafty, 48% of people voted to remain. They're thinking is if they can get that 48% in a General Election they would walk it and be in power.

Personally I think they have miss read it, my MP is now a Lib - Dem was a Tory. I think people won't forgive her. You vote Tory and get a Lib - Dem that can't be right.

Now the shear arrogance of the Lib - Dem Traitors to say they would scrap article 50, screw up Democracy, voting would not mean a thing any more.

We had the biggest democratic vote with the biggest turn out the UK has ever had and they want to ignore it.

Lib - Dem = Lying - Dictators. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Jobi said:

That's what I can't get my head around, if they are all on the payroll then why did Cameron risk messing that up by offering a referendum? 

I can't remember a public outcy wanting one prior to this event. 

I think he offered one because many Conservative MPs called for one, if they are all getting back handers then why would they even think of wanting a referendum? 

They were haemorrhaging votes to UKIP. Camemoron and the others never in a million years  expected the vote to go against them.

Why do so many politicians want to remain? Simple. The UK and all other countries are obliged to accept without question any laws imposed by the EU. That means the MPs can avoid any blame for unpopular laws and tax hikes. The new more stringent MOT? EU law. Wind Turbines? EU green energy targets that have to be met. Too many migrants? EU impose quotas on every country. That is why the UK has so many MPs willing to remain shackled to the EU. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

They were haemorrhaging votes to UKIP. Camemoron and the others never in a million years  expected the vote to go against them.

Why do so many politicians want to remain? Simple. The UK and all other countries are obliged to accept without question any laws imposed by the EU. That means the MPs can avoid any blame for unpopular laws and tax hikes. The new more stringent MOT? EU law. Wind Turbines? EU green energy targets that have to be met. Too many migrants? EU impose quotas on every country. That is why the UK has so many MPs willing to remain shackled to the EU. 

That still doesn't answer why a good 100 Tory MP's want to leave the EU? 

Two reasons; Because they can see what the EU is. Not everybody is happy with being subservient to EU policy making. Some still believe that the UK should be self-governing and make its own laws, not accept laws foisted upon them that can be designed to stimulate economies in Germany, France, etc like the new MOT regulations. And because they can see the writing on the wall and if the Tories don't deliver Brexit then the Conservative Party will be wiped out at the next election and they will have to get a proper job.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Two reasons; Because they can see what the EU is. Not everybody is happy with being subservient to EU policy making. Some still believe that the UK should be self-governing and make its own laws, not accept laws foisted upon them that can be designed to stimulate economies in Germany, France, etc like the new MOT regulations. And because they can see the writing on the wall and if the Tories don't deliver Brexit then the Conservative Party will be wiped out at the next election and they will have to get a proper job.

But they are all getting backhanders are they not, why would anyone want to mess the chance up of getting a steady wage off the EU? 

I think the actions of those 100 Tory MP's is clear evidence that they are not getting backhanders off the EU.