Tree rats

Phill-W68

Different permission from the rabbits for a couple of hours  yesterday after the tree rats...got these two walking round the wood, I've got a feeder already set up  for winter but leaving it for now just filling it when I go...usually once a week, owner wants the rabbits gone aswell as their digging up his lawns.....

20190913_134855.jpg

• Like 5

16 hours ago, philpot said:

What do you think to the ATN and how are you getting on with the 110k Phill.

Phil

ATN is a great bit of kit so far, easy to use very clear sight picture through the day,night time still playing around with the IR unit,when I got the scope no batteries provided with the supplied IR unit so i used it with a couple of older used batteries but the y weren't too good so got new batteries for it plus got other better ir units if needed, i got the atn 1000 rangefinder too and that works great when inputted the ballistic data ..just one click and reticle adjusts to range, yes phill...loving  it, bit on the heavy side but feels solid... the hw110 is doing me proud seems a lot quieter than the hw100,sussed the mag fitting out now, was a bit fiddly to start with...hopefully out again tonight after dark for a few hours if the weather stays dry....

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/11/2019 at 22:11, Rat ha tat tat said:

Hi phill good to get your info at the mo I'm using the hw100 it's a bit heavy is the 110 any lighter than the hw100 ? Cos I thinking of getting one soon good shooting by the way regards phil

Hi... it feels lighter in my opinion and its quieter too, (believe it or not lol), I love mine, takes a bit of time to get used to the magazine system as it's different to the hw100, I get 105-110 shots off a full 200 fill but mine is just low of about 10.8fpe using jsb heavies, I was gonna a get it tuned to around 11.5 but to be honest I'm leaving it for now...hope that helps  ?

On 20/11/2019 at 22:11, Rat ha tat tat said:

Hi phill good to get your info at the mo I'm using the hw100 it's a bit heavy is the 110 any lighter than the hw100 ? Cos I thinking of getting one soon good shooting by the way regards phil

Have a look at the 110k (compact), 100% Weihrauch, 100% HW accuracy, 100% reliable but weighs in at 2.6kg. Put on a lighter scope, I use an original Mamba Lite, 3.1kg all up weight so very comfortable to walk round with all day. If you put on a Pard 008 day / night scope, you will finsh up with a total weight of just over 3kg.

Phil

• Like 1