This is all we need out here.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These will be have been allocated to Ireland by the EU as part of their refugee policy. The thing is that many councillors are too afraid to ask questions: Can the EU guarantee that all these are

They don’t settle well here mate, When was the last time you saw a wog in wellies?.......they soon get uncomfortable in their Nike airs and flip flops walking about ankle deep in water and cow shit ov

People don’t believe me when I say this  but I’d never met a black guy until I was 24 honestly , not one , Asians as in Chinese and Indians but not an African descent until then.  Two o

I wouldn’t worry too much, they will burn that hotel to the ground like they did in Lietrim long before any tribes arrive.......one thing about the Irish, they know these people have nothing to offer their way of life except the disaster you see unfolding in England and they do something about it.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Loads of Immigrants over Eire of all colours.

Same for Scotland and Wales'

Its not just a English thing .

I’ll tell you something for nothing mate, there ain’t no London, Birmingham’s or Bradford’s over here.......if you see an African in my town you genuinely do a double take.

Rare as hens teeth and long may it stay that way.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

If you live in a city its part of city life....if you dont live in a city its not..........yet.

They don’t settle well here mate, When was the last time you saw a wog in wellies?.......they soon get uncomfortable in their Nike airs and flip flops walking about ankle deep in water and cow shit over here.

The climate just don’t suit them.

• Haha 4
26 minutes ago, WILF said:

They don’t settle well here mate, When was the last time you saw a wog in wellies?.......they soon get uncomfortable in their Nike airs and flip flops walking about ankle deep in water and cow shit over here.

The climate just don’t suit them.

I hear this seasons hunter must haves come with drainage holes   ?  ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I’ll tell you something for nothing mate, there ain’t no London, Birmingham’s or Bradford’s over here.......if you see an African in my town you genuinely do a double take.

Rare as hens teeth and long may it stay that way.

Same as that here wilf. 

Their just not around here. I'd say I'd have to travel 50 miles before I'd start bumping into them.

Atb j

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

The nearest town to where I grew up is unrecognisable with East Timorese and Eastern European’s, I moved 10 miles away where there was none and slowly but surely they’re creeping in. 

I'm lucky in where i live, there's absolutely nothing here in the way of infrastructure, good roads, buses, taxies factories ect ect, also no places to set up housing for these people.

Atb, j

• Like 1
Just now, dogmandont said:

Long may it continue jetro. ??

Should do, hasn't change that much in the last 100 years or more lol.

On saying that, I wouldn't live anywhere else in the world. Is clean, safe and quite here. No crime or trouble. Nobody bothers you or gets in your business. 

Couldn't ask more than that.

Atb j 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I moved down here 27 years back apart from Chinese chippies, the only time you saw a " foreigner " was tourists, now it's full of resident Poles, Roma's, Portuguese etc etc with a smattering of Asians also. 

Think I might go to the isles of Scilly to live (if I win the lottery)

Cheers, D.