Pit bull supposed rapist

20 hours ago, mushroom said:

Wow just simply wow... there's cnuts everywhere but to seriously and stupidly think all Mexicans are blood thirsty fuuckers. Well it's just ridiculous and sad.

I happen to know a lot of Mexicans and poor or rich, the ones I have had the pleasure to meet, have all been amazing human beings.

Waltjnr, how many years have you spent in the company of real Mexicans? 

None and I'll keep it like that! 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No offence meant and not trying to sound a boring c**t but I got introduced to the website you mentioned through a thread on this site many years ago......i watched a few videos on it I still wish to

Well said mate, bloody well said.

I don't go on those gore sites they corrode the soul....got sent the said video on WhatsApp...that dog definitely turned. 

The fcuked up thing about all that shite on social media is the fact kids are watching it and the affect it’s got to be having on them. There’s kids in my sons class ( he’s 7 ) with smart phones and you got to ask yourself what the fcuk are the parents thinking to put their kids at such risk. Parents that do such stupid things like that need the phones kicked up their holes and it recorded and posted on rotten.com. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

I'll go on my 8 years and still counting experience ;)

That's your choice and I fully respect it, I'll still stick to mine ? being oblivious to the atrocities happening around the world doesn't mean their not happening! 

6 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

That's your choice and I fully respect it, I'll still stick to mine ? being oblivious to the atrocities happening around the world doesn't mean their not happening! 

I'm far from oblivious. Infact I probably know more than you about what goes on in most of LatAm.. still it's not all of them that are cnuts.

3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I'm far from oblivious. Infact I probably know more than you about what goes on in most of LatAm.. still it's not all of them that are cnuts.

Last sentence wasn't aimed at you, fully aware your a worldly wise traveller, night night x 

In defence of my mate he did text me previous to sending video saying he had a REALLY REALLY BAD video! did I want it?and I said yes lol. Tbh the video didn't trouble me or surprise me ,the worlds a vicious place under the BS shine ,we all know it but for most of the time choose not to see it.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The fcuked up thing about all that shite on social media is the fact kids are watching it and the affect it’s got to be having on them. There’s kids in my sons class ( he’s 7 ) with smart phones and you got to ask yourself what the fcuk are the parents thinking to put their kids at such risk. Parents that do such stupid things like that need the phones kicked up their holes and it recorded and posted on rotten.com. 

Kids these day are alarmingly desensitised, bringing them up on gruesome video games and such makes horrible things like real death videos so mundane to them. It's a horrible world we live in today and can't see it getting better. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Kids these day are alarmingly desensitised, bringing them up on gruesome video games and such makes horrible things like real death videos so mundane to them. It's a horrible world we live in today and can't see it getting better. 

I’ll be doing my damndest to protect my kids from that kind of shit. And if that means not fitting in with the crowd so be it. 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Wasn’t a video of a rape mate, a rapist getting his balls are off by a pit bully type a mutt as far I can tell, was sent to me last week an jist the screen shot that on front made me know not to open it ?

Then to tell you the truth if i caught some fecker who'd raped one of my family i'd have done something like that but with a chain saw seeing as good pitbulls are thin on the ground in norfolk and i'd have filmed it to show the world what should and does happens to dirty nonces.

8 minutes ago, fireman said:

Then to tell you the truth if i caught some fecker who'd raped one of my family i'd have done something like that but with a chain saw seeing as good pitbulls are thin on the ground in norfolk and i'd have filmed it to show the world what should and does happens to dirty nonces.

A bullet in the forehead would have the same result without lowering yourself to just above the Cnut your torturing fireman. 

• Like 3