At last it’s a first

Well done Dave , nice first buck ....no entry wound ?....didn’t trip and bash its head and your claiming it ..?..body shot your soon see where when you opened it up ..how did you get on with the gralloch , was that a first ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I must admit that if ever I shot a deer, I would have to take it to a pal to gralloch it as I would be throwing up all over the place. Totally useless at gutting stuff, what a whimp, I know before you say anything Dave. I shoot em and eat em.......................my dearly beloved has to do the bit in the middle ?

I am impressed mate, well done.

Off to look at a few .22lr rifles next week and a .22 WMR. Never got on with my Anschutz stock, just didn't suit me but the thumbhole is completely different from a quick look at one so we will see mate.

Phil

• Like 1
On 14/09/2019 at 09:02, David.evans said:

I found it quite easy mate , I whatched that many u tube videos I ended up dreaming about it 

as for no entry hole I shot it in the chest front on and found it , but with all the excitement I forgot ?

atb 

YouTube is a godsend Dave?

Im permanently on it... I’m debating what to put on me ticket for the deer as I want to start home loading!

seriously thinking about a tikka in 6.5/55?

loads of deer to go at round my way, these dopey feckers walked right up to me the other night

1344A1D9-8481-4515-999A-ED52DA453308.png.59270eee65ae348cf4e84f2c6c6406ec.png