Fury fight-anybody remotely interested?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Wallin character is rated 46 on Boxrec so theres 45 better fighters to choose from......were they all busy that night ! Fights like this are embarrassing pantomime fights that belong in WWF

I'm sure max will be watching it. Knob in hand throwing himself around the living room..

If Fury cant get opponents like that out of there when in a desperate situation he has problems,personally i think he is tailor made for Joshua who is an elite finisher pushing forward under very litt

Posted Images

On 13/09/2019 at 11:44, jukel123 said:

Agree. Marciano fought at 13 stone 7.As the size of heavyweight boxers has gone up their abilities have gone down. They now resemble  pawing , probing stick insects. About as riveting as a chess match. When Fury beat Klitchko there was not a decent blow landed.

And the fury klitschko fight is what max foolishly keeps comparing to klitschko joshua. At least when joshua fought him klitschko fought back and made a very good fight of it. Against fury he hardly threw a f***ing punch, and it was an abysmal display. Fury then went awol on a drugs rampage, and had two ring appearances before fighting a guy that can't box properly, fought no-one of note his whole career, pretty much like fury, and ducked EVERYONE that could've been a threat to him, and he gets put on his arse by this same guy twice in the same fight. Tom swharz lol, say no more, otto wallin, again, what was he ranked, and who has he fought? Did he put up a good show against fury, or is fury as 'world level' poor as I, and probably loads of others on here think? ?

Come on max, you wouldn't answer my question to you yesterday. Perhaps you'll have something to say about this post ?

Edited by shaaark
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

And the fury klitschko fight is what max foolishly keeps comparing to klitschko joshua. At least when joshua fought him klitschko fought back and made a very good fight of it. Against fury he hardly threw a f***ing punch, and it was an abysmal display. Fury then went awol on a drugs rampage, and had two ring appearances before fighting a guy that can't box properly, fought no-one of note his whole career, pretty much like fury, and ducked EVERYONE that could've been a threat to him, and he gets put on his arse by this same guy twice in the same fight. Tom swharz lol, say no more, otto wallin, again, what was he ranked, and who has he fought? Did he put up a good show against fury, or is fury as 'world level' poor as I, and probably loads of others on here think? ?

Come on max, you wouldn't answer my question to you yesterday. Perhaps you'll have something to say about this post ?

He put up a fight because he could, Fury befuddled Wlad and had no answer for his movement. 

Like the old saying goes, styles make fights. 

15 minutes ago, Jobi said:

He put up a fight because he could, Fury befuddled Wlad and had no answer for his movement. 

Like the old saying goes, styles make fights. 

So wilder must be a better boxer than fury, he got close enough to put him on his arse twice? Wilder can't really box, so where does that leave fury? He's awkward  but he is NOT a great boxer

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

So wilder must be a better boxer than fury, he got close enough to put him on his arse twice? Wilder can't really box, so where does that leave fury? He's awkward  but he is NOT a great boxer

Hey? The bout was a draw and in most eyes Fury (mine included) deserved the victory. 

Edited by Jobi
20 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Fury won the fight hands down.

Only the deluded or haters would think or say otherwise ?

It REALLY IS the deluded who think fury's better than he really is, and alot of them, including YOU MAX believe he's some sort of demi god lol. 

Your words about fury before the wilder fight, 'fury is untouchable'. 9th round BOOM, on his arse, 12h, round BOOM on his arse lol. 

Wallin this last weekend, 3rd round BOOM, wrecks fury's right eye, and had several good solid punches land to fury's head and body throughout the fight. Don't know what wallin is ranked, but he gave fury PLENTY to think about. You keep thinking he's untouchable, when WE CAN ALL CLEARLY SEE he aint that difficult to hit. And us lesser mortals are deluded?! Get real ffs ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I know it was a draw, and I also had fury winning.

lets see what next year brings , fury will deff have to win  most rounds to get the win  this time, wilder will make sure in the next fight  fury dont get up , he going to come in heavier and be stronger. i hope fury can pull it off this time and win, but got me doubts, and hope fury not left with weak skin from that 40 stitch cut he picked now. because if opens up again wilder , will destroy  him 100%.  just out of interest   for the boxing lads who know the game inside/out ,  do cuts like he got heal proper , or are they always vulnerable   to open up from being hit , more so with wilder power ??

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

He's the undefeated heavyweight champion in this modern era.

End of ?

Kin el, that the best you can come up with? Lol max, take those infatuation goggles off, it's getting embarrassing, as well as dowwnright silly, now reading your opinions of fury ?

• Like 1