Fury fight-anybody remotely interested?

4 minutes ago, bird said:

lets see what next year brings , fury will deff have to win  most rounds to get the win  this time, wilder will make sure in the next fight  fury dont get up , he going to come in heavier and be stronger. i hope fury can pull it off this time and win, but got me doubts, and hope fury not left with weak skin from that 40 stitch cut he picked now. because if opens up again wilder , will destroy  him 100%.  just out of interest   for the boxing lads who know the game inside/out ,  do cuts like he got heal proper , or are they always vulnerable   to open up from being hit , more so with wilder power ??

Bird, I very much doubt if we'll have fury wilder 2.  I honestly don't think either of them really want any more fights at all, let alone against each other ?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Wallin character is rated 46 on Boxrec so theres 45 better fighters to choose from......were they all busy that night ! Fights like this are embarrassing pantomime fights that belong in WWF

I'm sure max will be watching it. Knob in hand throwing himself around the living room..

If Fury cant get opponents like that out of there when in a desperate situation he has problems,personally i think he is tailor made for Joshua who is an elite finisher pushing forward under very litt

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What's embarrassing is trying to knock the bloke ?

I aint really knocking him though. He ISN'T a great boxer, he ISN'T untouchable, he HAS ducked fights, he's STRUGGLED against  some poor oponents, and I AM NOT falling far all the 'tyson fury is the best heavyweight since ali' BULLSHIT!! He's pretty good AT BEST ?

Edited by shaaark
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Fury was Robbed as anyone with a ounce of Savvy knows.

Wilder got lucky ?

You really are f***ing stupid lol, I've already said THE NIGHT THEY FOUGHT that in my opinion FURY WON, and I've agreed with others, even you, that I thought he won. What the f**k is wrong with you, you antagonistic prick?! ...... ?

6 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Conformed what I thought. You say things without thinking.  if you cant give a serious answer then we can just end the convo on the conclusion you dont have one  and are clueless on boxing just a troll

Pretty damned close there mate lol ?

34 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

?

At the end of the day I think Fury is the Best Heavyweight out there at the moment .

You Don't ' get over it ?

You’ve fairly changed your turn max??? a while ago he was the best since Ali then the best since Lewis now he’s the best around at the moment???...... BEEP BEEP BEEP ???

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Maybe he ain't the best since Ali

But he's certainly up there with Lewis ect only imo mind ?

Finally! 

You can put him up there with Lewis, even mike tyson etc that’s fine but no boxer can be mentioned in the same breath as Ali.

I went to see lomachenko vs Campbell and on boxing skills alone lomachenko is obviously right up there as out of this f***ing world class. Maybe it’s the day and age we live in but no one really seemed overly bothered or excited it was lomachenko we were all waiting to see. He was out and about in London during the build up, shopping and playing golf on a driving range etc and pretty much got left to go about his business with a few people asking for selfies/autographs.

If it was Ali at any point in his life, never mind on a night where he was defending his titles, he would of been mobbed, got the red carpet treatment at every opportunity and the front page of the newspapers would of been full of photos and headlines about him coming to London.

One other thing to remember is fury’s great uncle Bartley Gorman modelled himself on Ali......he tried to fight in his style and copied his loud, brash, arrogant trash talk when calling out other gypsys at fairs etc. He wanted to be to travellers and bare knuckle boxing what Ali was to boxing with gloves on. When they met in Birmingham he said he looked into Ali’s eyes and thought he could of took him in a no holds barred fight but not under rules in a ring lol 

B9C7994A-43FB-4E2B-8F13-EB78598AD16A.jpeg.264b5441de0bc35ed13f72997f30d3f3.jpeg

While there’s no doubt Bartley was a tough f****r and it would of been an interesting fight in a car park, there’s no doubt in my mind that Ali would of beat him easily in the ring.

Bartley has his books and stories, and while I don’t doubt any of them to be true, things can and do get twisted slightly over the years and I can’t see anything to make me think that he would of been any better than Tyson or the best gypsy fights you see on YouTube. They are game as f**k with no quit in them (as fury has proved twice against wilder and the cut against wallin) but they are what they are and Ali was what he was which was leagues above anything to come off a traveller camp ?

Bartley looked up to Ali......Fury looked up to Bartley.....the fact you see Ali in fury is because his great uncle knew if he was going to make a name for himself he had to make himself the best so he looked no further than being like Ali. He trained like him, studied him and applied his style to himself. Thats obviously been handed to tyson and you can see it in his style and showmanship. 

On a footnote the hughie fury / povetkin fight was probably (in fact definitely) the most bored I have ever been at a live sporting event!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Finally! 

You can put him up there with Lewis, even mike tyson etc that’s fine but no boxer can be mentioned in the same breath as Ali.

I went to see lomachenko vs Campbell and on boxing skills alone lomachenko is obviously right up there as out of this f***ing world class. Maybe it’s the day and age we live in but no one really seemed overly bothered or excited it was lomachenko we were all waiting to see. He was out and about in London during the build up, shopping and playing golf on a driving range etc and pretty much got left to go about his business with a few people asking for selfies/autographs.

If it was Ali at any point in his life, never mind on a night where he was defending his titles, he would of been mobbed, got the red carpet treatment at every opportunity and the front page of the newspapers would of been full of photos and headlines about him coming to London.

One other thing to remember is fury’s great uncle Bartley Gorman modelled himself on Ali......he tried to fight in his style and copied his loud, brash, arrogant trash talk when calling out other gypsys at fairs etc. He wanted to be to travellers and bare knuckle boxing what Ali was to boxing with gloves on. When they met in Birmingham he said he looked into Ali’s eyes and thought he could of took him in a no holds barred fight but not under rules in a ring lol 

B9C7994A-43FB-4E2B-8F13-EB78598AD16A.jpeg.264b5441de0bc35ed13f72997f30d3f3.jpeg

While there’s no doubt Bartley was a tough f****r and it would of been an interesting fight in a car park, there’s no doubt in my mind that Ali would of beat him easily in the ring.

Bartley has his books and stories, and while I don’t doubt any of them to be true, things can and do get twisted slightly over the years and I can’t see anything to make me think that he would of been any better than Tyson or the best gypsy fights you see on YouTube. They are game as f**k with no quit in them (as fury has proved twice against wilder and the cut against wallin) but they are what they are and Ali was what he was which was leagues above anything to come off a traveller camp ?

Bartley looked up to Ali......Fury looked up to Bartley.....the fact you see Ali in fury is because his great uncle knew if he was going to make a name for himself he had to make himself the best so he looked no further than being like Ali. He trained like him, studied him and applied his style to himself. Thats obviously been handed to tyson and you can see it in his style and showmanship. 

On a footnote the hughie fury / povetkin fight was probably (in fact definitely) the most bored I have ever been at a live sporting event!

I could name a few that can be mentioned in the same breath as Ali. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You’ve fairly changed your turn max??? a while ago he was the best since Ali then the best since Lewis now he’s the best around at the moment???...... BEEP BEEP BEEP ???

You know what's mad dmd? A few months ago no f****r (most average fans), had ever heard of andy ruiz, now many of these same fans are rating him as one of the top three in the world  cos he beat a 'not right' joshua, the truth will come out eventually, and it's not because he's a better fighter than joshua.

No one, at all really, had heard of tom shwarz, ranked about 40 but bumped up to number 3, just to make it look like he was an acceptable match for fury, shocking.

Wallin, again ranked about 30 - 40, but again bumped up to 3 or 4, and has fought no-one really, almost put fury away , cut him badly and caused him more than a few problems, but fury is still the 'top heavyweight in the world' lol. Madness

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

?

At the end of the day I think Fury is the Best Heavyweight out there at the moment .

You Don't ' get over it ?

haha    come on max, even his old man said he was shit the other night, and could be finished .   the fight  most fans to see i reckon  wilder v ruiz or  v Aj v wilder deff 

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Maybe he ain't the best since Ali

But he's certainly up there with Lewis ect only imo mind ?

Ffs max, don't you fancy fury now his eyes have been gashed by a 40-1 massive underdog?! ? ffs leave it out fella lol ?

• Haha 1

when ali lent back on the ropes and let foreman unload a good few times the power in foreman would destroy probably all of todays heavyweight's.

can you imagine fury leaning back on the ropes and letting someone the same size and the same power as foreman unload on him.

he would be on the canvas double quick.

no sane man can compare fury to ali it's total madness...

1 hour ago, Jobi said:

I could name a few that can be mentioned in the same breath as Ali. 

Maybe so but not at heavyweight...... my friendly, pacifist, none passive aggressive  response is Ali would of only got better as he came down weights but it’s harder the other way ?