Fury fight-anybody remotely interested?

10 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

Apologies for not replying, missed this......but as you asked.....I do white van man work 5 days a week for a friends company in derby and I also have my own scrap metal and car/van recovery business for evenings/weekends.....I would stick to the scrap and recovery full time but my driving job pays just as good, there’s as much work as I want there and it takes me all over the country so it’s nice get out of town for a change of view everyday......I’m not quite living the bitcoin trading, multi millionaire player lifestyle like yourself but it all keeps me busy, debt free and gives me enough time for 5-8 weeks in south east Asia every jan-feb ?

Do you just think Phuket I'm off out of here. 

• Like 1

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Wallin character is rated 46 on Boxrec so theres 45 better fighters to choose from......were they all busy that night ! Fights like this are embarrassing pantomime fights that belong in WWF

I'm sure max will be watching it. Knob in hand throwing himself around the living room..

If Fury cant get opponents like that out of there when in a desperate situation he has problems,personally i think he is tailor made for Joshua who is an elite finisher pushing forward under very litt

Posted Images

I  watched  the Fury fight and the first round was enough !they are not Boxers  just men in Gloves and Shorts , it makes me laugh when the  current crop of Heavy weights are compared  to Ali  Frazier , Forman and others because they are not in the same League  and I am sure they would not even have been asked to even Spar with any of the 60/70s greats, Good luck to these Lads getting a few quid and their Managers getting a lot more but remember all the money is coming from Joe Soap AKA the Gullible Paying Public .

• Like 4
22 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I can't see Fury ducking anyone.

If the money is right and opposition promoters are not trying to have it all their own way he will Box Wilder - AJ - Ruiz whoever .

I just wish they could get together and have a Heavyweight Super 6

Fury

Wilder

Whyte

Ruiz

AJ

Usyk ?

Then we'd all know who's the Best in the division.

Max, you being tyson fury's number one fan, you HONESTLY believe he's never ducked anyone?! And don't swerve my question by asking me another question. Just answer ?

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No1 Fan

Grow Up ☺️

Kin el max lol, me grow up, after all the immature shite you write about fury on here?!! ? ? ?.

Dear oh dear lol

Oh yeah, I knew you wouldn't be able to answer my last question to you lol ?

Edited by shaaark
On 16/09/2019 at 07:31, maxhardcore said:

Couldn't care less what Martin is rated he was total shite.

Wallin was a much tougher' better opponent and test than any Charlie Martin ever was.

Its statements like the above you come out with on a regular basis that makes me think for someone who has been around boxing so long and actually boxed professionally ' How can you be so blinkered.

Them rankings don't tell the full story .

Ffs just look at AJ when he became a World Champion.

He was anything but .

For someone who pretends to know about something you have never done,never want to do....have no clue about and are dead set against.....rankings should be an invaluable guide to you.

Edited by gnasher16
On 16/09/2019 at 09:44, MickC said:

Wallin put on a show people did not think possible as he was labeled a bum by everyone despite most never ever seeing him fight, he took his chance and with the recent passing of his father iirc he put in a performance that has announced him to the Heavyweight scene and he will get more big fights because of it. Wallin did a better job than what Wilder did in fighting Fury and like most have been saying for a long time, Wilder would not be where he is now without his power.That said the cuts did change things for Fury who had to adapt and change his normal style to deal with it. Wallin maybe was lucky not to get disqualified for fouling at the cut but the fight went on and Fury had to just get on with it and get the win and it was good to see how Fury dealt with a bit of adversity for once.As for Ben Davison I think its time for Fury to go elsewhere, he just seems to have no authority over Fury, it was evident in the Wilder fight and now the Wallin fight that Fury just does as he pleases and Davison is also lacking in advice ! Ingle or Roach would be good options for Fury and he also gets on well with both. Roach is in America and Fury trained there for the Wilder fight so it would make sense but I think Ingle would get the best from Fury’s slick and slip style. Joshua Ruiz and Wilder will all fancy it after that performance by Fury . jmo

Come on Mick Fury looked terrible against a poor opponent.....the quality work from either was minimal.....if Arsenal or Man Utd struggle against Walsall it doesnt mean Walsall are a better side than they actually are.

I,ll be very surprised if Wallin ever does anything of note in heavyweight boxing.

19 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So now you are saying it was teenagers who ran into the North Sea to get away from Safc fans back in the day ?

When it was first mentioned did you not say it was bullshit so to speak and never happened ?

I have no idea about the incident and i dont know anybody who does.....im only going by research i did at the time you said it.....and the only thing i could find about it was a small online article from your local newspaper.

21 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

4-6 yrs ago a load of WH youth were put in their place up here after giving it the big one.

Maybe your on about that ?

No this article was about something that apparently happened in the 70,s or 80,s.

Whatever your on about 4 - 6 years ago i have no idea....fighting at football was something we did for a laugh when we was young....it has no relevance or real interest to me now.

Unlike Mr.Pacifist ?