Fury fight-anybody remotely interested?

If Fury cant get opponents like that out of there when in a desperate situation he has problems,personally i think he is tailor made for Joshua who is an elite finisher pushing forward under very little offensive threat.....Fury has never beaten a worthwhile opponent other than a razor thin decision over a poor Klitchko in a dreadful fight.....he obviously has the ability to shut out fighters but seems to get flustered by low threat low level opponents.... Fury got embarrassed last night by a feather fisted C level fighter with no experience and no stamina.......his only real chance against a top fighter that actually go,s after him will be to maul and move his way to a decision and 36 minutes is a long time to stay out of trouble.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Wallin character is rated 46 on Boxrec so theres 45 better fighters to choose from......were they all busy that night ! Fights like this are embarrassing pantomime fights that belong in WWF

I'm sure max will be watching it. Knob in hand throwing himself around the living room..

If Fury cant get opponents like that out of there when in a desperate situation he has problems,personally i think he is tailor made for Joshua who is an elite finisher pushing forward under very litt

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Get ready for the wilder match replay nash how he got up with heart never seen before  and shut out the most dangerous puncher in the hw division 

Tbf fury did do that......I thought the fight against wilder was top class if I’m honest......however that was two fights ago now and after promising everyone he would jump straight back in with wilder he let a lot of people down by not doing so. 

I did watch the fight this morning but I was half asleep so just watched it again and you do have to give credit to wallin. He’s no mug and didn’t show fury any respect at all and definitely deserves a title shot at some point.

We all moan about the heavyweight division not being good enough but all of a sudden there’s 5 regular contenders now we can add Ruiz and wallin to the list.

Usyk making his heavyweight debut to, dubois looking promising, ajagba making steady progress, it’s all good for the division. 

While it’s not exactly a golden era of heavyweight boxing it’s certainly one worth watching if the fights actually come off!

Todays heavyweight division is like the championship football league......its exciting and competitive ( if they was to fight each other ).....but only if there was no Premier League.

All the top heavyweights have bad basic faults....Joshua has stamina issues,Wilder cant box,Fury cant punch or take a punch and Ruiz physicality will go against him....but on pure sporting competition it could still be a good time for the division.

• Like 1

i said before wilder , as  said fury wont get up this time  if there ever fight again, and watching that fight last night, if that had been in wilder  the ring with last him last night , he been in more serious trouble than just a cut eye   deff.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, bird said:

i said before wilder , as  said fury wont get up this time  if there ever fight again, and watching that fight last night, if that had been in wilder  the ring with last him last night , he been in more serious trouble than just a cut eye   deff.

If wallin hadn’t run out of steam so early on than imo there would have been a much different result to that fight. If I was Tyson I would be very disappointed that I couldn’t put such a tired man to the floor.  I don’t think Tyson would even fight wallin again if he improved on his stamina.

• Like 1

Wallin put on a show people did not think possible as he was labeled a bum by everyone despite most never ever seeing him fight, he took his chance and with the recent passing of his father iirc he put in a performance that has announced him to the Heavyweight scene and he will get more big fights because of it. Wallin did a better job than what Wilder did in fighting Fury and like most have been saying for a long time, Wilder would not be where he is now without his power.That said the cuts did change things for Fury who had to adapt and change his normal style to deal with it. Wallin maybe was lucky not to get disqualified for fouling at the cut but the fight went on and Fury had to just get on with it and get the win and it was good to see how Fury dealt with a bit of adversity for once.As for Ben Davison I think its time for Fury to go elsewhere, he just seems to have no authority over Fury, it was evident in the Wilder fight and now the Wallin fight that Fury just does as he pleases and Davison is also lacking in advice ! Ingle or Roach would be good options for Fury and he also gets on well with both. Roach is in America and Fury trained there for the Wilder fight so it would make sense but I think Ingle would get the best from Fury’s slick and slip style. Joshua Ruiz and Wilder will all fancy it after that performance by Fury . jmo

Edited by MickC
43 minutes ago, MickC said:

Wallin put on a show people did not think possible as he was labeled a bum by everyone despite most never ever seeing him fight, he took his chance and with the recent passing of his father iirc he put in a performance that has announced him to the Heavyweight scene and he will get more big fights because of it. Wallin did a better job than what Wilder did in fighting Fury and like most have been saying for a long time, Wilder would not be where he is now without his power.That said the cuts did change things for Fury who had to adapt and change his normal style to deal with it. Wallin maybe was lucky not to get disqualified for fouling at the cut but the fight went on and Fury had to just get on with it and get the win and it was good to see how Fury dealt with a bit of adversity for once.As for Ben Davison I think its time for Fury to go elsewhere, he just seems to have no authority over Fury, it was evident in the Wilder fight and now the Wallin fight that Fury just does as he pleases and Davison is also lacking in advice ! Ingle or Roach would be good options for Fury and he also gets on well with both. Roach is in America and Fury trained there for the Wilder fight so it would make sense but I think Ingle would get the best from Fury’s slick and slip style. Joshua Ruiz and Wilder will all fancy it after that performance by Fury . jmo

deff mick  , the big 3 will want to have fury as there next fight , he got to get new team round him, get Roach  with him like in the 1st wilder fight . but i really think if they do meat up again maybe next year June onward ,  wilder will  finish off fury proper. and i think Aj v Ruiz   if Aj could use his long jab and boxes better dont rush in , he might win, but if gets tagged  Ruiz  winner. how do think Ruiz v wilder might go, Ruiz is fast hands and not bad power , but wilder far more dangerous fighter , really hope they can get it on next year if Ruiz wins Aj in dec .

44 minutes ago, bird said:

deff mick  , the big 3 will want to have fury as there next fight , he got to get new team round him, get Roach  with him like in the 1st wilder fight . but i really think if they do meat up again maybe next year June onward ,  wilder will  finish off fury proper. and i think Aj v Ruiz   if Aj could use his long jab and boxes better dont rush in , he might win, but if gets tagged  Ruiz  winner. how do think Ruiz v wilder might go, Ruiz is fast hands and not bad power , but wilder far more dangerous fighter , really hope they can get it on next year if Ruiz wins Aj in dec .

Ray we have all been saying for a good while now that the match ups have to happen sooner rather than later. The Ruiz v Joshua winner has to face the Wilder v Fury winner for all the belts and the undisputed title, its right and thats what the paying fans want.I dont like to compare to other eras as a lot of things are done different now but in the past the best in the division always fought each other at least once. Once there is an undisputed champ they can all face the other fighters they have not fought .

52 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Max is a genius he has to be the ultimate troll

31 minutes ago, baker boy said:

He's either taking the piss out of the whole of THL or he's the thickest c@nt to ever switch on a computer

48 minutes ago, king said:

The best genius since Ali 

You three do realise your at serious risk of life membership of the munch bunch with comments like this? Id tread more carefully guys

• Haha 4
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Your one of those types that wet themselfs all exited trolling Rusty

I just sit back and laugh ?

And I can do that all day every day 

No skin of my nose as they say.

You just keep wasting time You'l Never get back lol ??☺️

Max out of interest do you have a job/career?