Fury fight-anybody remotely interested?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Wallin character is rated 46 on Boxrec so theres 45 better fighters to choose from......were they all busy that night ! Fights like this are embarrassing pantomime fights that belong in WWF

I'm sure max will be watching it. Knob in hand throwing himself around the living room..

If Fury cant get opponents like that out of there when in a desperate situation he has problems,personally i think he is tailor made for Joshua who is an elite finisher pushing forward under very litt

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, sid g said:

I gave up gambling years ago mugs game ..

It is if you don’t know when to back out mate.....same can be said about drinking and smoking but millions still die from them every year and spend all their money on them. 

I do agree tho it’s best to keep your money in your pocket unless you can use the exchanges ?

15 minutes ago, neil r said:

John fury isn’t happy about fury’s team and says if he had his way he would get rid of the lot of them and if Tyson doesn’t his career will be over 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/49705685

I like John fury tbh, never met him and probably never will but from what I’ve seen of him on videos and interviews he generally speaks sense and says it how it is.....and here he is spot on.

Theres something about that Ben Davidson and John fury has had his number from day one imo 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Imo many fights stopped far to early due to a bit Blood .

Ffs MMA just get on with it.

Bloke other week ended up with a nose that made Charlie Magri's look like a cat walk models.

Don't misunderstand me max. I'm not saying the fight should've been stopped, rather, if it was a fighter that wasn't in haymon, whoever else and wbc's protection, the fight WOULD'VE been stopped

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Who knows ' who cares ?

Like I say far to many boxing matches stopped far to early due to a bit of blood.

If you like last night proved that.

Yeah, on the whole I sort of agree, 'some' fights are stopped too early due to cuts. But alot of it depends on how much, and by who, the ring doctor is being paid.

And again, like I said, if it was wallin that was cut, that fight wouldn't have gone another two rounds

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Looking at the fight he,s a spent force, the sands of time wait for no man  I think he would really struggle with someone who just comes forward and throws bombs, he just don’t have the ammo to keep a big walk forward puncher at bay, think wilder will show him less respect if they fight again and just walk him down and even Ruiz jr would have likely put him on his arse last night, and if dubious does do chisora in the next year or so think he will also be to much for fury, if they ever meet ✌️✌️

Pretty much been my view on Fury from the start... if your that size but cant punch your weight the likes of wilder and AJ will walk you down and knock you out...he doesn't offer any threat to deter them...

For that reason alone fury imo can never be put in the same bracket of the true greats, he just isn't good enough....heavies should always have a knockout threat...he ain't 

• Like 6

I think fury will struggle with wilder a second time, aj, whyte or ruiz. Also think a few others could catch him happy, his defense in that fight didn't look particularly brilliant and he definitely ain't a puncher. Atleast 3/4 times he connected with what should have been kos but he just can't punch his weight or even close... Don't think hell be around much longer unless he keeps fighting the lower ranks 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

I think fury will struggle with wilder a second time, aj, whyte or ruiz. Also think a few others could catch him happy, his defense in that fight didn't look particularly brilliant and he definitely ain't a puncher. Atleast 3/4 times he connected with what should have been kos but he just can't punch his weight or even close... Don't think hell be around much longer unless he keeps fighting the lower ranks 

I'll say this mate, he will NOT fight aj or whyte ?

On 14/09/2019 at 14:59, maxhardcore said:

Compulsive interest in violence ??????

So if you don't mind watching a bit of boxing ' mma or Muay Thai you have a compulsive interest in violence ?

Some Pitbulls will jack ' same re boxers' just because they have the tag boxer don't mean they got real heart.

Its ok when on top beating up on folk but some when it's laid on them quit.

Just as AJ did agains Ruiz ?

yes or no .

??????

I would say a man who has in depth conversations on football hooliganism and takes great pride in big tough pit men bashing up children,wants thiefs to have their hands cut off and has opinions on any and every conversation to do with fighting in any form has a compulsive interest in violence yes.

Having conversations with you on fighting is like having conversations with antis on hunting.

• Like 1
On 14/09/2019 at 15:02, maxhardcore said:

When you get someone as bad as AJ did to be gifted belts 

IE Charles Martin ?

Biggest farce in heavyweight boxing for a world title fight and I couldn't care less for Martins ranking at the time.

According to Boxrec Charles Martin is rated 19 and Joshua dispatched him quickly and easily.

According to the same Boxrec your man Wallin is rated 45 and last night Fury went " life and death " with him....to coin a Fury fan phrase.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5
22 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I would say a man who has in depth conversations on football hooliganism and takes great pride in big tough pit men bashing up children,wants thiefs to have their hands cut off and has opinions on any and every conversation to do with fighting in any form has a compulsive interest in violence yes.

Having conversations with you on fighting is like having conversations with antis on hunting.

17 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

According to Boxrec Charles Martin is rated 19 and Joshua dispatched him quickly and easily.

According to the same Boxrec your man Wallin is rated 45 and apparently last night Fury went " life and death " with him....to coin a Fury fan phrase.

Can't give any more likes, so ??