Fury fight-anybody remotely interested?

30 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Drugs cheat or drug taker ?

No way does Quality Sniff improve your performance never mind the shit kicking around the streets.

Roids ' Peds ' Epo whatever .

But Guinness - Coke and Kebabs definatley not .

Drugs cheat, remember the nandrolone scandal. Must have been some quality wild boar he ate. 

• Like 1

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Wallin character is rated 46 on Boxrec so theres 45 better fighters to choose from......were they all busy that night ! Fights like this are embarrassing pantomime fights that belong in WWF

I'm sure max will be watching it. Knob in hand throwing himself around the living room..

If Fury cant get opponents like that out of there when in a desperate situation he has problems,personally i think he is tailor made for Joshua who is an elite finisher pushing forward under very litt

Posted Images

9 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

“Yeah yeah bla bla bla”

That’s you’re come back every time someone presents you with actual FACTS. Then deflect by changing the subject. It’s like trying to reason with someone who’s f****n bladdered.

This discussion we’re having isn’t about whether AJ has a chin, or a heart.., this is about who’s been used as the biggest cash cow. And I’ll remind you it was you who f****n started it ?

Now go and look at both fighter’s records and come back and tell us which of the two has CONSISTENTLY FOUGHT THE TOUGHER AND HIGHER RANKED OPPONENTS. 

Did you ever get an answer to this? 

28 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Did you ever get an answer to this? 

He won't, FACT ?

Because, stick up for fury as much as he likes, max would know the real truth if he took his infatuation goggles off ?

Edited by shaaark

As I said before, Muhammad Ali was far more than just a boxer, he probably could of took up any sport he wanted to and been the best at it. Boxing was just one side to him though, he is right up there with ghandi/Mandela/Luther king etc in humanitarian levels! I always liked this old video of him, it just shows what an amazing guy he was imo, making all them people laugh every minute and sometimes without even saying a word.

He fought the biggest, toughest fighters in the ring but had time for everybody out of it, even people who have never watched a boxing match will know of Muhammad Ali. He will be remembered till the end of time while fury was only a few months from total obscurity if he never sorted his shit out (which I’m glad he did). That says it all for me, he would of been forgotten by everybody if he never turned his life round and started the mental health crusade......while that is all well and good and I wish him all the best......it’s worth remembering that without that and based on boxing ability alone he would of been known as an average fighter that beat an aging Klitschko. Ok fair enough he can add a good night against wilder to that now but  that’s it.

Ali was the greatest showman, the greatest boxer and pretty high on the list of the greatest human of all time.

Tyson fury is just “a bit of a character” in comparison to him 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This is a good watch to......at just 22 yrs old and all the way back in 1964 to have so much confidence to tell the world he was going to beat Sonny Liston and go on to be the greatest ever was just simply unheard of......to actually go on and do it is just out of this world! 

Take what Messi is to football, Ronnie O’Sullivan is to snooker, usain bolt is to sprinting, tiger woods is to golf.....add them all together, times them by a billion and you are only starting to get close to what Ali is to boxing.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Are you an Ali fan Stewie?

Cheers, D.

Just a bit mate lol 

i just think it’s crazy to compare anyone to him, especially with the debacle we have still got to wait 4.5 hours to watch for £22 coming up! 

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1