Fury fight-anybody remotely interested?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Wallin character is rated 46 on Boxrec so theres 45 better fighters to choose from......were they all busy that night ! Fights like this are embarrassing pantomime fights that belong in WWF

I'm sure max will be watching it. Knob in hand throwing himself around the living room..

If Fury cant get opponents like that out of there when in a desperate situation he has problems,personally i think he is tailor made for Joshua who is an elite finisher pushing forward under very litt

Posted Images

3 hours ago, sid g said:

I don't know do you ?

Think you’ve missed my point. The cash cow comment was for Max who’s consistently called AJ Hearn’s/Sky’s cash cow. Fury could’ve fought AJ or rematched Wilder, instead he’s fighting bums for relative chicken feed. 

‘IF’ Fury gave away his earnings for the Wilder fight, good for him. Doesn’t change my opinion him and his promotion team are taking easy opponents for easy pay days.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Na only cash cow was AJ

and the less Savvy punters fell for it ?

Define cash cow.

For me that’s a fighter being made easy fights for easy money and avoiding more dangerous and higher ranked opponents and risking a loss.

Easy question for you Max. Look at both Fury’s and Joshua’s records. Then come back on and tell us which of the two has consistently fought the tougher and higher ranked opponents.

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/479205

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/659461

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Yeah the fuckers were all ducking Fury .

Promoters - Fighters ' they did not want to know ?

Hearn did not want his cow of cash done before it was milked dry.

And to be truthful the more Savvy switched onto why early doors ☺️

By the time AJ had served his pro apprenticeship Fury had been stripped of his licence. Since his return I believe if he wanted it he could have had it.

Joshua hasn’t ducked Fury. Fury was offered the Wembley fight and knocked it back in favour of a classic match up with Tom Schwarz ffs ?. Ruiz stepped in and did what Team Fury feared they couldn’t do. 

Fury turned down the Wilder rematch.., a fight many tip him to win. Why..., Tom f****n Schwarz ?

Fury has previous going back a long way for this. Didn’t he vacate the British rather than fight Price citing he was setting higher targets..., then spent the next 3 years fighting dross?

These are the facts Max..., you  ‘savvy punter’.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

By the time AJ had served his pro apprenticeship Fury had been stripped of his licence. Since his return I believe if he wanted it he could have had it.

Joshua hasn’t ducked Fury. Fury was offered the Wembley fight and knocked it back in favour of a classic match up with Tom Schwarz ffs ?. Ruiz stepped in and did what Team Fury feared they couldn’t do. 

Fury turned down the Wilder rematch.., a fight many tip him to win. Why..., Tom f****n Schwarz ?

Fury has previous going back a long way for this. Didn’t he vacate the British rather than fight Price citing he was setting higher targets..., then spent the next 3 years fighting dross?

These are the facts Max..., you  ‘savvy punter’.

???????

25 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Yeah yeah bla bla bla

BUT even those that were AJ blind now know he is very limited with a shit chin and a jackers Heart ?

“Yeah yeah bla bla bla”

That’s you’re come back every time someone presents you with actual FACTS. Then deflect by changing the subject. It’s like trying to reason with someone who’s f****n bladdered.

This discussion we’re having isn’t about whether AJ has a chin, or a heart.., this is about who’s been used as the biggest cash cow. And I’ll remind you it was you who f****n started it ?

Now go and look at both fighter’s records and come back and tell us which of the two has CONSISTENTLY FOUGHT THE TOUGHER AND HIGHER RANKED OPPONENTS. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Yeah yeah bla bla bla

BUT even those that were AJ blind now know he is very limited with a shit chin and a jackers Heart ?

“Yeah yeah bla bla bla”

That’s you’re come back every time someone presents you with actual FACTS. Then deflect by changing the subject. It’s like trying to reason with someone who’s f****n bladdered.

This discussion we’re having isn’t about whether AJ has a chin, or a heart.., this is about who’s been used as the biggest cash cow. And I’ll remind you it was you who f****n started it ?

Now go and look at both fighter’s records and come back and tell us which of the two has CONSISTENTLY FOUGHT THE TOUGHER AND HIGHER RANKED OPPONENTS. 

19 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Joe Frazier was similar. The nearest human equivalent to a pitbull. I think he would have worn these giants down easily. Ali would also have found a way.

I think Evander Holyfield wouldve beat them too... some heart with talent to match

23 hours ago, downsouth said:

I agree its a shit fight but to be fair who else is he supposed to fight at the moment whilst he waits for one of the other big names to be free'd up ready for a fight.

Could have had chisora, Parker, ortiz , pulev, uysk, povetkin, Rivas, all in or around top ten I guess. All of whom Fury should beat easily and enhance his reputation.

What he is doing is just laughable, especially to then call him self lineal champ etc.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

AJ proved last fight he's a jacker Pesky ???

How does a confrontational part time pacifist who refuses to look a man in the eye yet has a compulsive interest in violence... have the audacity to call a proven fighting man "a jacker "

And you wonder why people dont take you seriously !

• Like 6
39 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Could have had chisora, Parker, ortiz , pulev, uysk, povetkin, Rivas, all in or around top ten I guess. All of whom Fury should beat easily and enhance his reputation.

What he is doing is just laughable, especially to then call him self lineal champ etc.

This Wallin character is rated 46 on Boxrec so theres 45 better fighters to choose from......were they all busy that night !

Fights like this are embarrassing pantomime fights that belong in WWF wrestling they do more harm than good to both the fighter and the sport....but are aimed at what i call " Psuedo fans "....the type of fan who doesnt have to study the rules of the sport,dont have to study the history of the sport,dont understand the workings of a fight....they just pick a favorite fighter and assume that he,s unbeatable while insulting anyone who doesnt agree.

• Like 9