“Homeless” beggars

I spend quite a lot of time in various city/town centres through work and in every single one there is always the same kind of “homeless” people that all sit off their heads on spice/mamba asking everyone for change.......in Loughborough today I walked past a group of them and one was bragging he had “about £45 in pound coins alone” by 11am......£45 tax free cash before dinner isn’t a bad wage! I’m sure most of these folk are far from homeless and just complete wasters out to make an easy raise on their benefit money towards the next hit. Between Loughborough, Leicester and Nuneaton today I bet over 30 people asked me for change!

I know anyone can fall on hard times but for there to be so many of them about now I honestly think it’s become a trade in its self and they all do it for a regular wage in the day then drink/smoke/snort/inject their poison all night after just to do it all again the following day. 

I never give them f**k all tho, don’t get me wrong I’d help anyone out if they are making a genuine effort to sort themselves out but these are just scrounging c**ts that are out for an easy few quid off pc mugs who feel sorry for them so they get nothing from me when the job centres doors are open for all. 

rant over lol

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Mrs always has a go at me for giving them food or money I’m not wealthy by any means but my way of thinking is i get conned by half of them at least ive helped out the other half. Would hate to be

I’d say when you are going to towns and cities and seeing 30 or 40 people begging for change, with drug or drink problems etc then I’d be having a more serious look at how this has become the norm rat

in general I feel sorry for them....I just think I would hate that to be one of my kids.....the door I stand at the weekend....you get to know a few of the regular faces....give them a hot drink ...et

Posted Images

Ed Stafford done a docu-series about this recently. Total eye opener for me. Not saying beggars in the street don’t have problems and deserve to be helped, but none are hungry. For many, throwing a couple of quid into a paper cup just enables them to continue living that life. They need less cash and much more support to rejoin the rat race the rest of us run. Reality is that most have simply opted not to. 

• Like 1

I’d say when you are going to towns and cities and seeing 30 or 40 people begging for change, with drug or drink problems etc then I’d be having a more serious look at how this has become the norm rather than at the poor b*****ds themselves.

The most shocking thing is that they exist......just like f***ing food banks.

Its not the people, it’s us !......we have let the gaff become that type of place 

• Like 7

Cardiff full them , but they all seem to be in decent clobber , one lad sits in Nike trainers and full Adidas tracksuit with his little man bag lol there couple genuine ones with dogs then I buy them couple sausage rolls from Greg’s and always feed the dog one my self ,most them just lazy junkie b*****ds who to bone idol to do a days graft prefer sit and beg money ,once had a spice head walk up to me saying “ mate I’m not a druggy I just lost my train ticket can you lend me some money to get train to Cardiff “  I laughed at him because we were about 2 foot away from Cardiff train station ?

54 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’d say when you are going to towns and cities and seeing 30 or 40 people begging for change, with drug or drink problems etc then I’d be having a more serious look at how this has become the norm rather than at the poor b*****ds themselves.

The most shocking thing is that they exist......just like f***ing food banks.

Its not the people, it’s us !......we have let the gaff become that type of place 

We are forcing enough people into the country to fill a city the size of Birmingham every 4 years. So it naturally follows that you will get an increase of all groups of people. 

Anyone who has worked with homeless people will tell you not to give them money and all will tell you how frustrating it is trying to get them off the streets. There is help for them, but people with addictions and mental health issues can't be helped unless they make the changes and accept help. If you gave 500 hundred of them a flat and 10grand within a year almost all would be in the gutter again. Short of locking them up in nut houses there isn't any easy answers. 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

if they got a dog then I buy them a tin of chappie.......no dog....I walk on by?

CHAPPIE !!!

The poor animal !

You total Bar$7@£€

No dog deserves to be issued that filth. Even one of those ratty sort of tgings  It is like one of those red sorbo rubber balls, ground up and covered in second hand cold, greasy gravy. The poor animal would be squirting like a choclate Mr Whippy machine.  Poor animal. 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Cardiff full them , but they all seem to be in decent clobber , one lad sits in Nike trainers and full Adidas tracksuit with his little man bag lol there couple genuine ones with dogs then I buy them couple sausage rolls from Greg’s and always feed the dog one my self ,most them just lazy junkie b*****ds who to bone idol to do a days graft prefer sit and beg money ,once had a spice head walk up to me saying “ mate I’m not a druggy I just lost my train ticket can you lend me some money to get train to Cardiff “  I laughed at him because we were about 2 foot away from Cardiff train station ?

20p for a ticket to Barry is what they used to ask when I was walking outside central.

The bloke must be forgetful because he seemed to misplace is money every day lol

• Like 1

in general I feel sorry for them....I just think I would hate that to be one of my kids.....the door I stand at the weekend....you get to know a few of the regular faces....give them a hot drink ...etc......

but I'm like wilf.....how did it ever come to this....and of course its not just the uk....most of Europe and the usa......its crazy when you think  about it...21st century ....touch screen everything ...the answer to every question just a click away....microchips..iphones rocket ships to mars....I could go on but you get my drift....

sad state of afairs

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, sid g said:

30 people really  never been asked in Loughborough or leics in fact I don't think I`ve ever been asked for change anywhere most of em just sit there .. I did see one in skeg get out of his 10k camper one night to go an sit on a street corner ...

Yes mate, The ones bragging about it were sat at the alley way near greggs and in Leicester they were all over the city centre!

good market at Loughborough, you ever stood on it?

38 minutes ago, TOMO said:

in general I feel sorry for them....I just think I would hate that to be one of my kids.....the door I stand at the weekend....you get to know a few of the regular faces....give them a hot drink ...etc......

but I'm like wilf.....how did it ever come to this....and of course its not just the uk....most of Europe and the usa......its crazy when you think  about it...21st century ....touch screen everything ...the answer to every question just a click away....microchips..iphones rocket ships to mars....I could go on but you get my drift....

sad state of afairs

This is what i meant tbh, it’s not so much that they ask it’s the fact they even have to in this day and age.

Asking someone for money isn’t something to be taken lightly imo.....they have worked hard for it and it’s a piss take to expect them to just hand it over. As said offer them a drink first, if they don’t want it you know what they are really after.

The genuine homeless are the ones who suffer for the spice heads crying wolf ultimately tho

Edited by Stoney100

I was sat in Birmingham new street station about 15yrs ago on my way to Oxford.

A young tracksuit wearing lad asked me for any spare change.

Cheeky fecker.i told him to feck off.

He was away then asking other people.

Then 5 mins later an older guy pissed up stopped by me and said excuse me.

I thought here's another begger. 

Before he could get another word out I told him.

I just told that cnut down there to feck off I haven't got any spare change so feck off.

He then said.

Does this train go to Oxford ?

Yes I said and he sat with me waiting for the train lol.

• Haha 1