Irish society gone down the toilet.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Ahh, there’s 3 times as many people in London as there is in the whole of Ireland  and most of them are directly out of some 3rd world piss hole......there’s a long way to go yet until this little island is anywhere close to the degradation of that gaff mate.

Get real mate ....its full of Irish for fucks sake...lol

• Haha 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's true greyman. I wasn't having a go at young people, just the one who do these things and get away with it, also having a go at the justice system we have here, that is too soft on them. Th

Sympathise with ya jetro, Northern Ireland although messed up still has decent people in the masses, however I do believe it’s the social media sites that’s brainwashing the kids, so when they grow up

I was just being a tad facetious mate lol. Yeah, I pretty well agree with you and max. I don't know what the answer is though sadly. But society in general is failing on all fronts ?

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Ahh, there’s 3 times as many people in London as there is in the whole of Ireland  and most of them are directly out of some 3rd world piss hole......there’s a long way to go yet until this little island is anywhere close to the degradation of that gaff mate.

Hopefully wilf.

True, this country has it's issues, what country doesn't, but we could be living in a hell of a lot worse places. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, WILF said:

And there’s me thinking you are this upbeat, positive lad and really you are just a f***ing thug like the rest of us ! Lol lol 

Haha....

No different to any lad off the estate mate.... my old man wouldn't have had it any other way lol

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, jetro said:

I see that on the news about London wilf.

It's absolutely terrible the way things have gone in that once fine city.

Dublin is going the same way, then CORK, limerick ect, it was never this bad over here. 

A sign of what's to come in the further I think.

Atb j 

Sympathise with ya jetro, Northern Ireland although messed up still has decent people in the masses, however I do believe it’s the social media sites that’s brainwashing the kids, so when they grow up they do as exactly as the government programmed them to do from an early age

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Sympathise with ya jetro, Northern Ireland although messed up still has decent people in the masses, however I do believe it’s the social media sites that’s brainwashing the kids, so when they grow up they do as exactly as the government programmed them to do from an early age

I don't live in Dublin lenmchrraistar.

But have family up there, they tell me what it's like. Honestly I couldn't live like that. 

I have been to northern Ireland a few times, working, and on a break. I loved it up there, and the people were brilliant, great craic.

It's just a sad state of affairs the way things are going in this country, and the UK as well. 

Imo the laws should fit the crimes, but that will never happen 

Atb j 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Glasgow's been.murder capital of Europe, I know murder never made front page in the 70s , they seem to have got on top of it in the last decade, think London is beyond help though tbh. People are people youngsters need decent role models seems like less and less good ones these days and media and culture are glorifying all kinds of violence, drugs etc. Punishment needs to exist, prison was always just a holding pen before punishment and they just keep the pen? Becomes a school for scum 

Imo Baldur, that's part of the problem, lack of punishment. 

These people are brought before the courts, they get suspended sentences, or small fines. Or their parents told to keep a better control on their kids.

You see it on the news, a person up in court with anything from 50 to 120 previous convictions, that person shouldn't have been let out after their 3th conviction.

Their only laughing at the whole system. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jetro said:

Imo Baldur, that's part of the problem, lack of punishment. 

These people are brought before the courts, they get suspended sentences, or small fines. Or their parents told to keep a better control on their kids.

You see it on the news, a person up in court with anything from 50 to 120 previous convictions, that person shouldn't have been let out after their 3th conviction.

Their only laughing at the whole system. 

Atb j 

Let me tell you all this, half these scumbags couldn’t give a f**k about going to prison......it literally don’t bother them......for a start half of them have not got the brains to be bothered.

Their life is much like being on the out, doing drugs with a room full of other scumbags except they don’t have to pay rent or food.

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Let me tell you all this, half these scumbags couldn’t give a f**k about going to prison......it literally don’t bother them......for a start half of them have not got the brains to be bothered.

Their life is much like being on the out, doing drugs with a room full of other scumbags except they don’t have to pay rent or food.

Yes, thats the point I was trying ( badly) to make. LOL.  

They have no problem in going back to prison, this is where the system has to change. Make it as much as a hell for them so they won't want to go back. 

Their getting their 3 meals a day, free heating, tv, gym, laundry, health, education ect. Honest hard working people can bearly afford that.

There's no reason for them not wanting to back inside.

Atb j 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

How to solve the problem in London = bomb the place start again with new inhabitants 

While I don't agree with you  on the bombing bit, but your not far off the mark imo.

If the death penalty was brought back, and for this country as well, some people, not all, might think twice about their actions. 

Atb j 

• Like 1

Cost of keeping prisoner in Portlaoise is €270,000 per year. THE COST of keeping an offender at the country's most secure jail in Portlaoise costs almost €270,000 per year, a new report shows. The Irish Prison Service annual report shows that the average cost of an inmate per year is about €97,700

that's bloody scandalous, just for one person, would love to know where the money's going.

what that money could do for the health and education system would be a great benefit. 

Atb j

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, jetro said:

Cost of keeping prisoner in Portlaoise is €270,000 per year. THE COST of keeping an offender at the country's most secure jail in Portlaoise costs almost €270,000 per year, a new report shows. The Irish Prison Service annual report shows that the average cost of an inmate per year is about €97,700

that's bloody scandalous, just for one person, would love to know where the money's going.

what that money could do for the health and education system would be a great benefit. 

Atb j

I can buy a coil of 20mm rope here for €30, think of how many thousands that could save the state.

Spend a little, gain a lot.

Atb j