Midland game fair

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing buzzing......got in for free......then my good luck ended...I bumped in to ray and his pet mammoth  and couldn't shake them  off...... and I couldn't find breeze and more importantly his

got to say had a good day yesterday .....1 funny incident that ocured involving ray.......so ray wants a pair of dealer boots.....so we go to this little stall that sels the red back boots...ray march

I generally dont buy ote ray got me a bacon cob last year so it's my turn now hence I will avoid bird  at all costs??

Posted Images

11 hours ago, TOMO said:

got to say had a good day yesterday .....1 funny incident that ocured involving ray.......so ray wants a pair of dealer boots.....so we go to this little stall that sels the red back boots...ray marches in...like buck in a china shop... 3 chaps all got hold of shoe boxes....ray thinks one of these chaps is the vendor......now you would have thought the miss spelled tats....the white vest and the "accent"....would have given it away....but no ....ray starts talking money and doing a deal....all the time thinking this chap is the vendor....now these fellas know all about doing deals its in there dna....a few people are watching now....even the the phoney vendor has got ry-smile .....after 10 mins or so even the traveller couldn't hold his smile any longer....and everybody burst out laughing....that traveller fella had just bought a pair for a Ton....and a min later nearly sold them for a Ton 40.....

its always great being in Rays company ....we had a good laugh a good chat about dogs ...and Buck.....see ya soon mate

yep, had great day, met some sound lads there, weather was spot on  for it. Always great to meet up with Tomo   we always have good  chin wag , he sound fella, and a thumps up Tomo  for looking after Buck for me, while i had look in the stalls .  them red back boots are brill them ,  they got great write up  on line about them, and i am glad  i dint buy the other ones we looked at before , most dealer type boot comes up bit big on me, but thick type sock fixs that no prob . i got be honest though Tomo , when you was out size the stalls holding big Buck, fook me  you got some serious looks from people walking past, your  looked like you was  doing your door work , with that big lump next to you , no wonder the vendors look pissed off  you scared the customers  off     Ha Ha       , no mate you were sound   thanks      Ray

• Like 1
On 14/09/2019 at 21:30, All-terrain said:

Had a good day there today, caught up with a few old mates, spoke with a few southern cockney type people,who we had a laugh with ? got terrored by Ray again ? c**t keeps trying to chin me ? ? going back tomorrow for round two, see some terriers aswell, ?Atb At 

great  to see you and your mates  again , i tried to catch you with one, but you was very quick  off the mark , you one mate didn't think i could move like that for a old fart  lol , no great to see you again , you and you mate  keep  some sound dogs  proven workers .  we deff  have mooch this year with the dogs , keep in touch .   Ray

6 hours ago, bird said:

yep, had great day, met some sound lads there, weather was spot on  for it. Always great to meet up with Tomo   we always have good  chin wag , he sound fella, and a thumps up Tomo  for looking after Buck for me, while i had look in the stalls .  them red back boots are brill them ,  they got great write up  on line about them, and i am glad  i dint buy the other ones we looked at before , most dealer type boot comes up bit big on me, but thick type sock fixs that no prob . i got be honest though Tomo , when you was out size the stalls holding big Buck, fook me  you got some serious looks from people walking past, your  looked like you was  doing your door work , with that big lump next to you , no wonder the vendors look pissed off  you scared the customers  off     Ha Ha       , no mate you were sound   thanks      Ray

Still on the quest for boots I see ray lol.