Midland game fair

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing buzzing......got in for free......then my good luck ended...I bumped in to ray and his pet mammoth  and couldn't shake them  off...... and I couldn't find breeze and more importantly his

got to say had a good day yesterday .....1 funny incident that ocured involving ray.......so ray wants a pair of dealer boots.....so we go to this little stall that sels the red back boots...ray march

I generally dont buy ote ray got me a bacon cob last year so it's my turn now hence I will avoid bird  at all costs??

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

I may be up Saturday pay day Friday see what I've got left after bills and shit then thinking heading up early sat morning not been the Midland one before but suppose there all the same really 

I generally dont buy ote ray got me a bacon cob last year so it's my turn now hence I will avoid bird  at all costs??

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Haha I'll be going with the missus and kid so I imagine I'll be spending abit!! I heard if debts ain't paid to him old Bryn pays you a visit after dark......... just the word on the street like ?

8 hours ago, TOMO said:

anybody got a spare ticket for me......:D...I begrudge paying £20 notes .....and I'm to honest these days to nick owt to pay for my entry....:icon_redface:

That used to be me ? flog to the lads at the terrier ring or they'd put orders in ?them days are gone