Midland game fair

3 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

Anyone know if there will be a ferreting section at this years game fair ? 

Mick Dadd will there, as will Rabbit Fever selling ferretting gear doubt they will have any ferrets on but pakefeild will have but unlikely to let you even hold a ferret, Torchy will be on the stand too

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Leeview said:

Mick Dadd will there, as will Rabbit Fever selling ferretting gear doubt they will have any ferrets on but pakefeild will have but unlikely to let you even hold a ferret, Torchy will be on the stand too

Y.I.S Leeview

Is that abit of hostility towards pakefield ferrets there leeview???? 

Non at all, having attending county shows introducing school children to ferrets, he does a main ring demo describing ferrets as the fiercest animals in the world for their size it makes it harder for teachers to let the pupils come over to be introduced to the ferrets. We do get mobbed by these school children and we are more than happy to pass the ferrets round including the teachers who cant believe how soft they really are and does no harm having kits handled

Y.I.S Leeview

3 hours ago, Leeview said:

Non at all, having attending county shows introducing school children to ferrets, he does a main ring demo describing ferrets as the fiercest animals in the world for their size it makes it harder for teachers to let the pupils come over to be introduced to the ferrets. We do get mobbed by these school children and we are more than happy to pass the ferrets round including the teachers who cant believe how soft they really are and does no harm having kits handled

Y.I.S Leeview

saw him at Lowther with the guy that makes nets with the deerstalker and all he had was a empty tent with a oil drum ? with dvds of his lurcher in clear sleeves at a tenner a pop 

On 15/09/2019 at 14:01, neil b said:

I suppose  in this day and age with people looking to put a claim in for anything it’s a lot safer not to allow the public to be able to handle them just in case an accident should happen 

try getting a stand at any of these shows they stipulate you have to have public liability insurance and need evidence, myself im covered for up to £10,000,00 and never had a claim in 10 years.

Y.I.S Leeview

1 hour ago, Leeview said:

try getting a stand at any of these shows they stipulate you have to have public liability insurance and need evidence, myself im covered for up to £10,000,00 and never had a claim in 10 years.

Y.I.S Leeview

Il soon sort that out then lee, see you at the next show ?

• Haha 1