Icotec caller

The top calls on my icotec are, rabbit distress, hare distress, field mouse, pheasant distress and at certain times of year vixen call and fox cub distress, I also use lost lamb on the sheep farm during lambing, this one is a killer, nothing else works there at that time of year ?

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, David.evans said:

Did you buy it new Luke 

they normally send you a card with it with all calls on it 

atb 

Yes mate, bought it new, but some of them I won't need or want.  Like the Coyote and Bobcat ones.  Was going to change them out with pheasant distress, a lamb one and whatever anyone else recommended. 

If you ring rob crampton at best fox call and talk to him very nice he might send you out a SD card with all the English calls all ready on on it , he’s a great bloke ?

or load the ones stav  has said ==// But believe me you need the butto call for roe  , I sometimes think foxes think there deer , no joke 

atb 

1 hour ago, Stavross said:

The top calls on my icotec are, rabbit distress, hare distress, field mouse, pheasant distress and at certain times of year vixen call and fox cub distress, I also use lost lamb on the sheep farm during lambing, this one is a killer, nothing else works there at that time of year ?

Added all them, got to agree with the lamb one, out checking when we were lambing last year, had a look with the lamp around the field and there was a ewe lambing with a fox about 20 yards away waiting for the lamb to drop.  Sods law, never had a gun with us but a few shouts and he soon scarpered

• Like 2

The ones I tend to use are pheasant distress, rabbit distress and field mouse . But then I shoot ground with young pheasants on it . Just think about what the fox is preying on and use the one you think best suits your situation. I had to get mine loaded on a card by a mate as I don’t have facility for a card in my laptop. And the first card he gave back to me was blank , but we got there in the end . 

• Like 2