Bedlington x Greyhound

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Tripe mate. Feed it tripe???

I’d rather feed it chapie tbh mate it’s not worth nothing to me being a cheap lamp to its original buyer an a hand me down the poor old lamp as had a good life been worked hard she’s enjoying her retirement 

5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Still use yours dog man or you moved on 2vthe modern shite lol

Dont lamp a lot these days but it gets a couple of outings a season. That little lamp has seen the demise of a shitload of critters. Lol. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 2
Just now, poxon said:

170 variable Chinese copy

3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Not a fan then what u use these days 

Still a fan of them mate just thought I’d treat my self to a new lamp took me a season for my eyes to adapt to using a different lamp spotting stuff an using the variable efficiently I think modern lamps burn the centre of the beam out on close range stuff if up full power 

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Good ole blitz or a striker mate, an a couple lithium’s, tbh this blitz is a good 14 year ole an striker about 10? Won’t see much use this season tho. I took me ole bitch out for a spin other night in wind an she was Goosed after couple runs, an pup I goin for next week won’t be ready for lamp till next season, so that gives me a lot a time to get the ferreting game sorted with it this season 

Bit shit when the get old ain't it but atb wi the new pup ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Is it a cheap halogen variable mate? Cheap version a striker? Where from an please don’t say that cnut I don’t wanna hear you say ?

It’s called a predator it’s the same as the 170mm one I bought a lightforce 170 orange filter for it that fits so must be a 170 copy the striker is the 140. Off eBay shop mate £28.99 of pure quality ?to the door ???? 

3 minutes ago, poxon said:

Still a fan of them mate just thought I’d treat my self to a new lamp took me a season for my eyes to adapt to using a different lamp spotting stuff an using the variable efficiently I think modern lamps burn the centre of the beam out on close range stuff if up full power 

I like the pencil thin handle lol the beam not great so got the blazer still old school but better beam use lithium batteries  and wi me thermal we dont miss 2 much 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I like the pencil thin handle lol the beam not great so got the blazer still old school but better beam use lithium batteries  and wi me thermal we dont miss 2 much 

That’s what’s mine is converted to blazer 22amp lithium the focus slot when you take the front of the lamp of I filed it out to tighten the beam. 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Cheers mate I’ll have a look at the seller an see if I wanna give em my money? was only thinking the other night I might get anothetnto keep in tractor ?

Mate it was a English seller 29 puddings handy lamp they do the job the thing that would make it really hand would be if it had a walking lite like the cluson 

96945960-0467-4627-84EF-7CC15DDC197B.jpeg

05A469C8-A691-4293-A4E3-853105A6C9C5.jpeg